Sign in to follow this  
Lovida

beginner question

Is this game full pvp or are there pve servers?

just woundering about this

PVP is - what some would say the core of the game. Trust only IRL friends...

There are no PVE ONLY servers, you can find servers that look down upon PVP, but it still happens in game. Trust me - its fun, the adrenalin rush from sightin' your first player is gonna be a real heart pounder' :D

Edited by FinKone

ohh well then i dont think the game is anything for me as im cinda crappy on all pvp games....

Well that was easy enough....

Seriously give it a try. If you suck at PvP then avoid players at all costs. That is a style that works for many people.

• Like 1

becouse i love the zombie games i just dont like pvp so much or at all...

but how often you meet other players the map is relly big..

and if you die do you loose all your stuff that you scavanged

Edited by Lovida

Yea - when you get in, get away from the main cities - its not to bad when ya' fresh because you don't have much to loose... but playing on low population servers, and taking your time to look and do a 360 degree check every minute or so its good. Breaking contact when someone attacks you is not to bad... you'll see. Surviving a close encounter from another player, is thrilling.

ohh well then i dont think the game is anything for me as im cinda crappy on all pvp games....

You have a couple of options instead of not bothering.

You could play low population servers, to hunt and scavenge on your own, or play on more populated servers but being careful around major cities (even going as far as avoiding them if you prefer). I've been playing for four days now, dying once, and encountering the odd person here and there. With the size of the map, you only encounter players if you're silly to venture into major cities, or just silly in general. Stick to the hills, farmhouses, deer stands and smaller towns.

You run into players if your not careful. The map is so big that if you take your time you can avoid them easily enough. Stay out of major cities and that should better your chances of not being killed in PvP, but the cities are where the good gear is so.... You do lose all your things when you die save for a flashlight and a bandage.

ok thanks gona give it a try...since i love zombie games so much....

but im alredy afried fo dieing and loosing all stuff

ok thanks gona give it a try...since i love zombie games so much....

but im alredy afried fo dieing and loosing all stuff

This is a different type of game. Keep this in mind...

Do NOT get attached to your get, instead GET attached to your experience the game has to offer.

No words needed. Only beans plz. B)

Edited by NoCheats

ok so i installed arma2 and all the things needed i run the dayz commander and i copy a server ip from there and do the remote in arma2 server select but i get server connect rejected wrong version even if i updated it all true the dayz commander

any ides becouse i cant join any servers