Sign in to follow this  
ragnahacks

DayZ SA infected players suggestion

So with infection sistem, when zombie hits you there is a chance, that you will be infected ( but everyone alredy knows that ). And my idea is, when infected player dies, he will turn into zombie. You will not be able to play as that zombie, but you will be able when you respawn to find your walking corpse and loot it, as your zombie corpse will have your gear you had before you die, but you first need to kill that zombie. What do you guys think? (Sorry for my bad english )

Edited by Ragna
  • Like 4

That would be good if it only happens when you die from a zombie but not from a player, so yeah would be good.

Edited by MacabreLlama99

Yeah i kinda like the idea, or even being able to control a zombie player chasing down bambi's on the coast and avoid being shot

Imagine a sweet little bambi playing DayZ for the first time and seeing a full equipped zombie running straight towards him. His little innocent mind would be scarred for life.

+ playing some scary sounds in direct chat :D

Edited by Ragna

This has been suggested several times over. (Personal count is 9 threads that I've seen.)

In DayZ, the world has gone to hell. And us, the players, are the small minority of people who

are immune to the virus, hence why we don't get affected and get turned into zombies.

Which is why I'm slowly turning against this idea, aside from seeing it suggested over and over.

oh im sorry if it was alredy suggested, but i was searching on forums if someone alredy had this idea and i only found 1 topic that was near my suggestion, something about bitting near players etc. so if this idea was alredy suggested and i missed that than im sorry

It's fine. It does get kind of annoying to see the same thing over and over again but your idea had a slight difference to it than others.