Sign in to follow this  
Mr Mouse

Looking for a few DayZ buddies

Having posted most of this information in another topic, I have chopped it down to the information displayed below:

I've had DayZ since Christmas, having bought the 50% offer from Steam. My knowledge of actually playing the game is at noob level, but my knowledge of the game is fairly high after watching pretty much all the Youtube videos I could find; weeks upon weeks.

I have only died once since purchase and would very much like some friends to roam around with, although I know not to trust anyone. My blood is low after a few zombie attacks, and I desperately need blood - my screen is grey.

I'm not new to the FPS genre itself, having represented my country at international gaming tournaments in the past (mainly high level Return to Castle Wolfenstein gamer back in the day), but I am new to the game. I like roaming around on my own but I feel I'd get slightly more out of the experience by sticking with a few buddies.

As I'll probably die soon due to being low on blood, I'll be a fresh spawn looking for a good time (that sounded like a lonely hearts column).

Basic information: 29 year old male, based in the UK. Will be buying the standalone upon release to carry on the adventure. I'll try and respond soon, but quite busy with a few real life projects. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi brother. Im still searching for someone to play with, Im 24 years old and playing DayZ for a long time. I may help you if you add me at steam. Also I have a campsite and 1 vehicle.

Steam: bahadir_739

(My timezone is gmt+2, Eastern Europe, Turkey)

Hi brother. Im still searching for someone to play with, Im 24 years old and playing DayZ for a long time. I may help you if you add me at steam. Also I have a campsite and 1 vehicle.

Steam: bahadir_739

(My timezone is gmt+2, Eastern Europe, Turkey)

Okay, well I've added your Steam username and an invitation has been sent.

Hey man I've been off for dayz for a while but I wantedto get back into it

I've played for a while though so i definietly know the ropes

wouldn't mind taigging along with you 2.

Steam: Findirond

TImezone: eastern US

Im more than willing to travel with some people and i am at excatly the same stage as you hit me up on steam and don't think im a prick on it i play games porperly

Anyone looking for a group, add me on skype, JamieWood_x, always looking for new players to join our currently small group (was large until a lot of our community went innactive), hope to speak to you soon!