Sign in to follow this  
UNDERWORLD

Best map these days?

Hi!!!

I used to play a few months ago, but ended up moving house and was without internet for a month and didn't bother getting back into it. Now I've decided to start playing again once I get home ('m away currently) but noticed theres quite a few maps now.

I only played Chernarus before, and to be honest can't really be bothered with it anymore. Just wondering which of the newer maps are worth playing (such as high player population, playability etc) in your guy's humble opinions?

Also, any word on when the standalone is out?

Cheers!!!

Aside from Chernarus, Taviana and Namalsk are probably the two most popular currently.

Chernarus is really my favorite.

It's big when plenty of places to set up camp, loot, and ambush.

Checked out them both on day z db....Taviana looks really good! Whats that bridge like....is it a warzone? Vehicle spawn looks...insane hah! My mate said there's a map that nukes now? Whats that about?!?!?

I find all the maps have their own advantages and dis-advantages, I found all of them to be fun for different apsects, But for me none shine brighter than Taviana. I found Namalsk quite grim and very cold to play on

Plenty of places to visit and see and would be a welcomed change to Chernarus. With more vehicles and an actual autobahn you can traverse the map quicker and have that little bit more fun exploring. But, couldnt the same be said for all maps?

Go get DayZ Commander and have a whirl on them all, you'll have your own tastes to quench.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

I'm not aware of Day Z commander, will look into it. Also, are these invisible blood sucker things on Taviana?

Surprised no one mentioned Panthera yet. Ive played it exclusively for the last two weeks and I'm loving it. Lots of hills/mountains make for some great moments and its really quite picturesque. Check it out