Sign in to follow this  
Kurmuh

DayZChernarus | Max Vehicles | Custom Loadout | Anti-Hack | Veteran | 24/7 Day | Active Admin | Teamspeak | Side Chat

Hey everyone that would like to play on this server, Kurmuh so called active admins admin abuse there powers. They give themselves weapons and vehicles all day long, I started complaining and ended up recieving a ban on the server and called a fag multiple times. I do not apreciate this and I hope this does not stand. Either find new 9 year old admins or I am never coming back to the server.

Hey everyone that would like to play on this server, Kurmuh so called active admins admin abuse there powers. They give themselves weapons and vehicles all day long, I started complaining and ended up recieving a ban on the server and called a fag multiple times. I do not apreciate this and I hope this does not stand. Either find new 9 year old admins or I am never coming back to the server.

We haven't banned a single person yet.

http://s156.beta.pho...e1f406.png.html

Don't be mad because I told the truth about your server. Also I went ahead and reported your post for harassment.

Edited by Kurmuh

Making one post is not harassment. Players that use your server are entitled to offer you feedback both positive and negative. It is for you to respond. However, if a member makes multiple posts and becomes a nuiscance then please report them and we will deal with it.

Also Kurmuh, calm down with the bumping please, once a day is enough.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

No good sir, this is stupidity at its finest.

Gay server, admins don't know how to admin a server.

Power hungry 12 year olds, learn to play

Good day.

No good sir, this is stupidity at its finest.

Good day.

Actually that's the truth, friend got banned from your dumb server because he killed you little kids.

bump

Edited by Kurmuh

Kurmah, you've been warned. Stop bumping your thread and don't abuse the report button, it's becoming a pain in the ass.

Actually that's the truth, friend got banned from your dumb server because he killed you little kids.

bump

Your post on my server's thread failed to report any kind of admin abuse, and had you said something along the lines of "Hey guys, my friend thinks he got banned just for killing 21B, can you help us?" I might've been more inclined to help you out. And please stop calling me a little kid, all it does is show your lack of creativity when it comes to insults.

And as always, if you want to try and work something out about this ban you are speaking of, then please pm regarding the matter. Sorry fraggle if I have abused any kind of forum rule by posting here, my pm's weren't being responded to.

Edited by Cardas

Your post on my server's thread failed to report any kind of admin abuse, and had you said something along the lines of "Hey guys, my friend thinks he got banned just for killing 21B, can you help us?" I might've been more inclined to help you out. And please stop calling me a little kid, all it does is show your lack of creativity when it comes to insults.

And as always, if you want to try and work something out about this ban you are speaking of, then please pm regarding the matter. Sorry fraggle if I have abused any kind of forum rule by posting here, my pm's weren't being responded to.

Don't worry., Kurmah has been banned for multiple reasons.