mrfivealive

- ChiliCheesedogZ Zombie Apocalypse - (a nice place to die)

Hello all,

There is nothing too crazy happening on this server, we try and add small modifications to the server to enhance game play and to broaden players options without tampering with the over all vision of the game. To me the intriguing elements of DayZ are the difficulties of survival and the relationships forged out of that difficulty.

* This is not a heavily modded death match style server.

We have a small but dedicated group of players that is growing out of an appreciation for solid game play and fair administration.

We are not a fly by night server, we aren't going anywhere. We have been up and running for about 4 months now and we fully intend to add a DayZ standalone server when it is available.

Currently our website really sucks, but we only just started it.

Our main plan is to have an open forum for players to discuss server and game related topics.

If you are a bandit, a survivor or something in between you are welcome to come check us out.

Current Server info:

173.192.200.119 3068

DayZChernarus- ( 1.7.6.1 / 102591 )

|CH:OFF|3DP:ON|DM:ON|NP:OFF|GMT-9 Full Moon nights

Teamspeak Ts3: chilicheesedogz.ts3.nfoservers.com

Edited by mrfivealive

Helpful and active admins,went out of their way to make sure i had a good experience.

NO shortage of loot, or vehicles.

Not too crowded, but server is slowly picking up speed, more people joining everynight.

Had a great time and will be making this my home.

Go check it out!!!

Thinking about Going Rmod, but we dont want to lose our players. like to hear some feedback from our regulars....

Great server! Loads up very quickly and there is a small but active player base on almost all the time! The admins were very helpful and even brought me a blood bag when I was first starting out. This server is definitely beginning to grow

I would highly recommend this server to anyone looking for a good DayZ community, I'll be on regularly!

Definitely an awesome server with excellent admins. The regulars seem to be fairly mature and helpful. All the custom tweaks are a nice addition, helps liven things up a little. I'll be playing here for the duration of the mod. :thumbsup: :beans:

Thanks guys, nice group of players seems to be growing. server seems pretty balanced between friendly and bandit players.. good fun =D

Best server I've played on. The Admins make the game fun annd fair, they deal with hackers quickly. They also add new and extra content to the game making sure it's enjoyable for everyone. They're very helpful also as long as you're not a jerk.

Warning: VOIP in side chat is not allowed.

Best server I've played on, I get fast loading, great ping, hackers are banned daily. Added buildings make for an interesting change, and crash sites / vehicles are balanced pretty good. I've bounced server to server trying to find a gem like this one, and I finally found it.

• Like 1

Been on this server for at least 2 weeks now! Great server hackers have been showing up a bit more but quickly removed and roll backs fix everyone's issues! Looking forward to supporting this server it's been worth it!

updated and running smooth :) some good night time game play with the full moon out every night

Up for the new "underconstruction" website join the forum and join the conversation :)