Sign in to follow this  
Rustie

Can Anyone help me please?

Hi,

today i bought and installed "Arma 2 Combined Operations" and i just want to play DayZ, but i cant download this "SIX launcher" so i downloaded the DayZ Commander. With this program i downloaded DayZ and tried to play it, but the game doesn't let me. It says something about some "Key" or something like that, no idea. After thirty minutes of trying, i decided to download the game manual here: http://uk1.dayz.nu/latest/ by clicking the "@Client-blabla-Full.rar and using Winrar to create a folder with all game datas on the desktop. i clicked the icon of it and the game "Arma 2 Combined Operations" started, ok no problem, i clicked on multiplayer and i cannot join any server with the Mission "DayZ Chernarus", there were some, but i can't join. I just damn want to play this game, and have no idea what went wrong, could please someone help me and tell me, what to do? and how i get the right and full game files and stuff?

Greeting

Rustie

Uninstall all the DayZ stuff you have on your computer get rid of all of it and re download DayZ commander then update your game (Arma 2) and install the DayZ mod.

Have you downloaded and installed the DayZ mod?

Where could i do that?

Uninstall all the DayZ stuff you have on your computer get rid of all of it and re download DayZ commander then update your game (Arma 2) and install the DayZ mod.

I have already updated Arma 2 through the DayZ Commander

Also there is no Unistall.exe for the Commander

And (see above) where the hell can i download and install the Mod?

Edited by Rustie

I have already updated Arma 2 through the DayZ Commander

Also there is no Unistall.exe for the Commander

And (see above) where the hell can i download and install the Mod?

When I first got Dayz I tried to download and install it manually. Didn't work. So I just got dayz commander and updated Dayz, Arma II, and the Dayz Commander Client. I didn't have to uninstall the first Dayz file I downloaded, you shouldn't either. Just get on dayz commander and update the three things I listed.

ok, all my problems seem to be away now, i have unistalled "Arma 2 OA" and reinstall it. after this i updated it from the original website to 1.62 and retried to play DayZ, started by the DayZ Commander. now it works, thx to you people. maybe we will see ingame^^