Dayzilla

[Super Sneaky Secret Service]Cherno private hive server located in Dallas, TX (200+ vehicles, choppers, custom loadouts/buildings) (WHITELIST OFF)

Super Sneaky Secret Service (SSSS)- Cherno Private hive (Dallas, TX)

IP: 173.193.48.140:3119

Teamspeak: dopefiend.us:5555

Features:

• Fast, stable and lag free server
  • Server location - Dallas, TX
  • Cherno map
  • Veteran - 3D view ON, Crosshairs ON, Nametags OFF
  • Vehicles with custom loot tables- 200 vehicles, 5 helicopters, 1 biplane
  • Few custom buildings added for more dynamic gameplay (hospitals,fire stations, barracks)
  • Time zone - 24hr Daytime
  • Wrecks and care packages enabled
  • 6 hour restarts with advanced notification messages
  • Constant admin supervision with ability of rollback if required
  • Anti-hack protection
  • Custom load outs
  • Friendly female players**
  • New players/ groups welcome
  • Whitelist is OFF

Please apply to be whitelisted here:

http://ssss.dopefien...1e40c38b117c951

Hope to see you there... :)

** you wish

Edited by Dayzilla
  • Like 5

Good server! Been getting into some nice fights on here, vehicles to be found all over. Get your asses in here, could use a few more players.

• Like 3

Hey guys I'm one of the owner's of the server. If you have any questions shoot me a message.. We've been changing it up a lot lately.. Come check it out!

Whitelist is on.. Post should be modified to reflect.. Join the server and make a post here or on our forum (ssss.dopefiend.us).

1.03.13 Added a bunch of GUID's to the whitelist tonight!! PM/Skype/ssss.dopefiend.us to get in the server.. My skype is available in my profile..

1.03.13 7:15PM CST - Server is down. The server is unable to connect to the bliss database. Hopefully it will be back up tonight. Please register for the whitelist.

1.05.13 Away from home. Trying to access remote desktop for the whitelist is not going very well. I currently cannot add anyone until I get this working.

1.10.13 Home for 2 dayzzzz. I will be unlocking the server for PvP fighting tonight. Starting load out will be modified for new players and those who want better gear. Join for PvP based night of fights. Whitelist works folks (you just have to sign up). Whitelist will be turned off.

1.11.13 Server will be locked at night and during the day when the admins are working... Atleast until we have a good daytime admin again. I will not allow hacking going on while I'm at work. Players who register @ ssss.dopefiend.com and make a post or PM killercreampie will get the password for the daytime/late night play.

1.12.13 Server is password protected. You must register on ssss.dopefiend.us to get the password when it's locked. While you are there you should go ahead and sign up for whitelist. If I see players on the server who have not registered on the forum when the password is active, they will be kicked. People who give out the password will be BANNED from our server.

Edited by killercreampie
  • Like 2

Bump. Been having lots of fun tonight, still could use 7 or 8 more players at least. Lots of new players running nice vehicles and such, gearing up nicely. Admins know how to spruce it up.

• Like 3

great server, chaps! very helpful and informative, no lag, soooo much loot and vehicles and moderated very well. keep up the good work SX4.

• Like 4

Been havin fun here so far. It's not findin vehicles that's hard, it's hangin onto them. I swear, every time I log on, my land rover's been moved and I have to track it back down.

• Like 4

Been havin fun here so far. It's not findin vehicles that's hard, it's hangin onto them. I swear, every time I log on, my land rover's been moved and I have to track it back down.

Haha yep, that'll happen! We got our chopper jacked in the middle of the night, but we're gonna try to get that back this evening.

Edited by MakeThemListen
  • Like 1

This server is one of the best servers I have ever been on. Tons of friendly people but needed fights here and there. I have had no problem finding cars. I hope to see you on the server :D! Oh, and do not forget to stock up on lots of :beans: ^_^.

-SekZay

• Like 3

• Custom load outs

Check! What did I get? A Winchester 1866 and 15 slugs to start! But wait, it gets better. I spawn right next to Balota, hit the first hangar and boo-yah! An AK-74 with two mags to replace the still fairly decent Winchester. After escaping through the open field between Balota and the town above I had to quit; sneaking in a quick reply here letting everyone know this server seems pretty cool.

• Like 3

Check! What did I get? A Winchester 1866 and 15 slugs to start! But wait, it gets better. I spawn right next to Balota, hit the first hangar and boo-yah! An AK-74 with two mags to replace the still fairly decent Winchester. After escaping through the open field between Balota and the town above I had to quit; sneaking in a quick reply here letting everyone know this server seems pretty cool.

Score! Glad you had fun and look forward to seeing you back. Population is really picking up everybody, come check us out.

Probably going to whitelist the server in the next couple of days. Please go to our forum and register using your ingame name. If you have any issues with registering PM me on here. ssss.dopefiend.us

hey cream when I type #beclient guid in it just says My GUID: and its blank?!?