Dilson

Knights of the Apocalypse Australian Clan

Knights of the Apocalypse or (KOTA) is recruiting members to our newly formed Australian DayZ clan. We are looking for Experienced Arma 2 players and DayZ players.

We have a few members and are aiming for 20-30.

We are going to set-up a base and trade route with the other clans that we have agreement with.

We only Recruit Australians so do not bother putting a application if you are not Australian

http://kota-au.proboards.com/

Thanks in Advance The Cannibal

Seems a little racist.

Same difference if I go and make a clan and say "We only recruit white people. If you're black or jewish we'll kill you on sight and won't let you in our clan."

Any other country does not play at the same time as us so er.... ? I'm not part of the Kota btw.

Well I am a New Zealander, the time difference is not that great. Racists!

Lol chill your beans before a bandit steals them.

I'm sure they were referring to the Australian "timezone" in a broad sense. Given that Aus/NZ happens to be quite separate with playtimes.

If not and they were being selectively racist, well lol. It's a gaming group and they can restrict it however they want. GL suing them for discrimination.

NZ is only 2 hours ahead of the Australian East coast, where majority of Australians live. Western Australia is 2 hours behind the East coast, or 4 hours behind NZ.

It's a bit discriminatory to reject all Kiwi applications, but I doubt that was the intention. Some of us just forget NZ exists, a bit like how the USA often thinks they're the only country in the world. :)

New Zealand = an overseas dependency of Australia anyway, so who gives a shite.

I personally like how this thread turned into "DASS RACISS" within the first comment rather than anyone actually commenting on whether or not they would like to join the clan..

I for one would be tempted to join the clan, I've not been on DayZ for a while on account of having my face ripped off and still having a bandit skin, as well as plethoras of uni work.

But, ofc, I would still be interested and may sign up at some point.

So stop being a bleeding heart liberal and sign up if you're an Aussie and interested.

And remember, this is Australia, sensitivity doesn't exist

What if you're a Canadian and work shift work, hmm? I know quite a few people who play during the upside-down timezone, and sleep through the day here.

;)

TKJ

There is more than one clan in australia/nz, I know a few americans/euros in some of our local clans. they can't play on the dayz server though because of the ping.

Can fully vouch for this clan. I've seen them in action, and they were great.

If I wasn't such a fan of czinnawoods, I'd join in a second. :)