glen958@btinternet.com

United Survivors - No.1 No PvP Server - 2 Public Servers & 1 Whitelist Server with rMod - Active Admins - Large Community

I was driving an suv for a friend to go and get him when all of a sudden an admin teleports me to them and kills me. I tried to explain to them that i was driving it for a friend witch they responded with trowing me into the middle of the ocean causing me to lose my stuff. Then they proceeded to run me over and right afterwards kick me from the server. This pissed me off to no end. I had been playing on this server for a MONTH without dying and because i drive a suv for a friend all that fucking work goes down the drain.

since i can't seem to get on the sever website atm i would just like to ask to get unban here if i can. it says i was ban with the msg " stop messign with the sever settings. or somthing to that extent. i would like to say i am sorry for it. my laptop froze and i started clicking stuff then that poped up. if i am welcome back i promess it wont hapen agen. if i can't come back then tuff luck for me but its still the best sever i have ever played on thanks for the fun.

Meac.

sorry can some one delet this post

Edited by Meachenebon

So... Anyone in cherno? 

R.I.P. 

Sadly no, the server has been shut down for a while now which pushed me out of Dayz for a while. I just can't seem to find another server like this one was.

hi there, im trying to find the admin for united survivors server, as im wanting the TeamSpeak server ip address so I can talk to somebody about me being ban no reason, when I join it says for stealing and blowing up cars , but how can you ban me without getting my side of the story, before I got banned I was going on it everyday day for a month and half, it would be lucky to see 5 players on, but then a group with UT before there name started coming on , but there the ones who was stealing and hoarding all  6 cars, 4 suv, and 4 choppers, caught them red handed, but as soon I said something about it in side chat, I GET KICK AND BANNED...so why is it they break the rules but I get banned...plz get back to me as this is not on....sort it out plz