glen958@btinternet.com

United Survivors - No.1 No PvP Server - 2 Public Servers & 1 Whitelist Server with rMod - Active Admins - Large Community

This server is the best non-pvp server around in the DayZ community. 99.9% of the people on this server are the friendliest DayZ players I've met. Not to mention, the admins here are amazing. They are always willing to help you and deal with server issues ASAP and in the best way possible, and there really is not a time when there is not an admin on the server. This server also has the occasional community event which is nice to see for once. :) I've tried out many servers myself, and this is the best I've found. Also, it's really nice when you can get away from the hectic environment of the typical DayZ server where it's basically 'shoot on sight'. That's why I've chosen United Survivors.

Edited by Cyberpew

Been playing on this Server for the past 2 days, best one I been on.

Plus

*Active Players

*No PVP

*Friendly Communication

This is a great server if yo want to work with people and not worry about getting shot up the first time you find any good equipment. EMS Gallows is awsome.

Admins are very active.

It's a great server for learning the game. You can get used the the guns and vehicles found in DayZ much more quickly, as you aren't getting killed. It's much easier to learn how to headshot, when every shot doesnt attract any player within a km. You learn can how to navigate the night, and how to avoid zombies. It's also a nice place to go to relax, if the normal pvp servers are getting a bit bothersome.

Also, there are admins on literally all the time. Even at 4am, there are still a couple on.

Well some time ago i joined this server, i was really expecting this server to be like any other: Lazy admins, rude players, 0 help towards new people and hackers everywhere.

But what i saw was something completely different and this is what i found in this server.

- The admins are very active.

- The players AND admins are very friendly.

- The admins give full support to the players that are not only new to the server but to DayZ and very often the players help eachother.

- There are many players and admins you can get help from, online at all times!

- Nobody is ever ignored as long as they are respectful enough when asking for help or advice and even when they are not, often the people on the server knows to turn the other cheek and still give support.

- There are a lot of events in this server, organized by the admins were everyone is free to participate and every event has rewards so many people participates for rewards or just for the fun of it! (So far i've been trough vehicle-race, controlled-deathmatch, hide and seek and other events.

- Even so if you don't happen to win a event altough you wanted a reward often the admins deliver the players on the server gifts which sometimes consist in give-away vehicles, weapons/ammo crates and other things!

- Hackers are very little of a problem in this server

~Now, i have my own story about the hacker experience in this server, before, i played in other servers and whenever a hacker made something to the characters or items of the players, the server would restart and everyone would start from 0.~

~In this server however, there was a hacker who deleted everyone's items from their containers and vehicles, i thought we would be told to carry on with what we had left, but instead, the admins got rid of the hacker and made their best to give back each and every one of the players their items and set things back to normal PLUS extra items as a gift from them.~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, i fell in love with this server from the first day i joined it, i made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun adventures with:

Stryder: The morpho-admin who often barks at me and does an amazing impression of a chicken. (Very helpful admin, a talented voicer and driver... except when it comes to parking a bus. (see thread of "Stryder can't park for sh*t" at Unitedsurvivors.net to get it.) and a stalker.)

Solame: The extreme-pilot-psycho admin. Who drives his helies on the road and flies his cars in the sky. (If you kill other players and steal their things (AS YOU ARE TOLD NOT TO DO IN THIS NON-PVP SERVER) he will kill you twice, kidnap you, sexually abuse of you and ban your sorry @ss... before you hit the ground.)

Wooly: Friendly admin. (I personally think he's a walking-GPS he can track any vehicle and player instantly.)

Cheech: Don't know much about him, only that every time i see him he is holding C4.

And many other players with which i have as well set up a camp :3.

I enjoy very much my time in this server and i think what makes it so good, is in fact the people that you can find in it, the United Survivors community is the best DayZ community i have ever had the pleasure to meet and i TOTALLY recommend this server to anyone who wants to make friends, learn to play the game or even just play DayZ in a different and fun way.

• Like 2

Great server from what I've seen so far. People willing to go out of their way to help out even the new players such as myself.

i would love to know why on 1/25/13 around 1:30am est i was banned from the server after stealing a helicopter from the guy/group that pkilled me. first im waiting for my ride to show up and see a heli thought it was my own so i start to reufuel it to some guy on voice saying "get the fuck away from my chopper" while shooting at me so i do and turn around and am shooting zombies as this car comes our way then decides to steer right into me. i ask in side twice why did this happen. i respawn not far from the spot in the airfield and when i get back my items are gone and the same group is present not answereing any questions i ask so i stole their chopper since the admins who were logged in wouldnt do anything or answere me in side or voice either so what the fuck is their problem when i make an even trade on my own terms with a group and admins who are uncooperative?? fuck this server

i should add that up until that point it was a great server with alot of good people but the admins wouldn't respond to my complaint and the side chat is flooded with everyone talking all over the map

Thats what happens when you rage on the admins that are doing there job! You killed someone no matter your reason that is not allowed. If you seen someone kill another player you should have reported it to an admin. And being disrespectful on our website is not allowed either. There are hundreds of other servers out there for you but ours is not one of them

and what if you were in my posistion reported it twice and got no attention? i dont blame the guy

i would love to know why on 1/25/13 around 1:30am est i was banned from the server after stealing a helicopter from the guy/group that pkilled me. first im waiting for my ride to show up and see a heli thought it was my own so i start to reufuel it to some guy on voice saying "get the fuck away from my chopper" while shooting at me so i do and turn around and am shooting zombies as this car comes our way then decides to steer right into me. i ask in side twice why did this happen. i respawn not far from the spot in the airfield and when i get back my items are gone and the same group is present not answereing any questions i ask so i stole their chopper since the admins who were logged in wouldnt do anything or answere me in side or voice either so what the fuck is their problem when i make an even trade on my own terms with a group and admins who are uncooperative?? fuck this server

You actually stole the helo from an admin, the rules are simple no bandits and no stealing, we operate a zero tolerance policy on the server, if you think you have unfairly banned then go to unitedsurvivors.net and post an unban reuqest.

Also we were in the middle of dealing with another player stealing a vehicle so its easy to miss what you said on side chat. The fact of the matter is you stole a little bird and were told by and admin to land and get out, had you done that we would not have banned you.

You actually stole the helo from an admin, the rules are simple no bandits and no stealing, we operate a zero tolerance policy on the server, if you think you have unfairly banned then go to unitedsurvivors.net and post an unban reuqest.

so the admin shot at me for refueling his heli then watched as i was run over and did nothing and let them loot my corpse?

i sure as hell feel i was unfairly banned and what kind of admin voice "get the fuck away from my chopper" to newcomers??

Also we were in the middle of dealing with another player stealing a vehicle so its easy to miss what you said on side chat. The fact of the matter is you stole a little bird and were told by and admin to land and get out, had you done that we would not have banned you.

i understand things can be lost in the scroll but i did say it twice possibly 3 times and did also say it VERY loud and clear over voice twice when no one was speaking

honestly what would you do if from your perspective a group of people shot at you while cursing at you then ran you over while the admins seemingly ignored you multiple times and from the best you could tell had that group steal all of the gear you spent the past 3 hours or so collecting. would you not want your gear back and if no admin was even telling you to hang on a minute would you not goto the vehicle that likely had your stolen gear in it and take it? and then find yourself banned without having a single chance to voice what was happening and why you were acting the way you were and instead just have someone who you thought was a regular player spouting commands at you and then wonder why you were banned when you did not see a single rule in the server name or in game saying you couldn't take someones chopper? ive bonly been playing for 3 days reading repeatedly to not trust anyone even in non-pvp servers and would have no clue that teft wasnt allowed when the focus is survival even if your not shooting each other

There seems to be confusion over thewhole saga and up to press you hadn't caused any concernwith us reference your playing style. I understand you are frustrated but we are also monitoring teamspeak and on TS your gonna get a quicker response.

You are being unbanned.

gotcha and responded on the official forum. thanks for understanding and i never got into teamspeak since ventrilo takes up alot less resources and didnt even realize many people used it like i just found out they do. thank you

We have expanded or community over the last week to include another 40 slot public server and also a battlefield 3 server.

The Admin team would like to thank our players for making the community what it is today.

And to the detractor who said we were making a big mistake I would like to say "Who Are YA"