Sign in to follow this  
thetechleg

Ironsite Northern [Private Hive] [UK/EU]

Ironsite Northern

DayZ Survival Group-Private Hive

Looking for members right now!

Intro:

Welcome to Ironsite Northern, we are a DayZ Survival Group who run on a Private Hive server. This keeps hackers out and allows us to make friends in the community. The server is hosted by Wireworld and is a 50 slot server. The server is hosted in the UK so we are looking for players in the UK and EU. We play like its real life but we have fun while doing it. You can join us and then later get onto the server. We're looking for anything from newbies to advanced players. Anyone can play and everyone can enjoy it.

Requirements:

-Have a working microphone

-Have Teamspeak 3!

-Be mature

-Use DayZ Commander (Needed to join server)

How to get into the server:

Email macwireworld@gmail.com your name, ingame name and a bit about yourself. (Tell him TheTechLeg sent you) Load up DayZ Commander and join Wireworld and you will be kicked. This allows him to find your name and PLAYERID and whitelist you. Private Hive helps minimize the hackers but keep it fun with random people. If I get enough money together I will buy a DayZ server.

Server DayZ Forum Link:http://dayzmod.com/f...whitelist-only/

Please don't PM me to request access, just search wireworld in dayzcommander and join. The server whitelist will kick you and show my email address. Send me a mail with your player name, age and tell me a little or a lot about yourself too!

Application Form:

In-Game Name:

Nickname:

Your experience:

What type of class would you play in a group and why:

Classes:

I want to go through some of the classes , anyone who doesn't do well in any of the classes will get a choice of another one, or they will be moved to Survivor.

Survivor: This is a plain and simple survivor, they survive with the group and do the dirty work. They raid places, collect supplies and find items on their own while everyone else is securing a town. They have to be quick, silent and most of all deadly.

Sniper: Long range attack, cover protection. Has no backup and needs to be on their toes at all times. Must be able to fend for themselves and must be able to shoot to kill. No mistakes, no fear.

Assault: Has a itchy trigger finger when needed but keeps caution at all times. These are the brutes of the group that have to have good aim and a good brain. They need to be able to think all the time about what they have to do and make a decision without endangering the group.

Scout: A scout is the runner, they run in and find items and run out. They watch everything around them and doesn't let a single thing missed. Must have good attention to detail and be able to spot a player anywhere in the wilderness.

Pilot: We will only have one pilot that flies the vehicles, the pilot is our transport expert. They must be able to hide vehicles effectively and be a good driver and pilot. Their is no room for mistake here, if the driver/pilot fails and we all die, it is their fault. This is like the hardcore settings of games, no room for errors, no room for mistakes.

Heavy(HMG/LMG): This class is the most dangerous class, they have to be the person who takes all the fire but fires more back. They must be able to fire a HMG/LMG with accuracy and be able to hit things with it. They must be cautious about their surroundings and be able to tackle recoil. This is the fun class.

Medic: This class is the important class, they usually carry a LMG and have all the medical supplies we would ever need. They need to play cautiously, if they die with medical supplies, we all may even die. They need to watch their back and stay in the middle of the group at all times.

Teamspeak 3:

88.208.247.120-Soho Wales (Wireworld DayZ Teamspeak 3)

Ranks:

Recruit: The newbies who just joined, they play the game and have not proved themselves yet

Private: The more experienced soldiers who aren't new but aren't veterans.

Sergeant: Basic soldiers who are experienced and know their way around a weapon.

Lieutenant: The more advanced, these guys have a good aim, they fight fairly and watch over their squad mates.

Captain: These guys teach the newbies how to fight, how to kill and how to be a better man (Soldier).

Major: Majors are put in charge of small squads to prove their worth, these guys need to have good leadership, military brains and be able to give orders without hesitation.

Brigadier: These guys are the elite, they have all the military qualities you need to survive and are helpful. They are friendly and people give them respect

Admiral: The admiral watches over the troops, he's the moral support guy and is the Second-In Charge sort of guy. You can rely on him to help you.

Field-General: TheTechLeg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have got this far I guess your intrested in joining us! Here I'm going to add some situations that we need to handle responsibly and effectively

Rules of Engagement:

These will be explained once your accepted into the server and the group.

Ambushes:

Ok so this is kind of the manual of our group, if your in an ambush find cover immediately, move out in a group of two's and keep close to your partner, you have to get each others back whatever the cost. If your partner dies you need to find a group and join them. Pairing off in two's is the best way as you don't have a huge group together who are easy targets, two people make less of a target than 5. If your on a street go behind walls, into buildings. If something happens where we're raiding we will set up a re-grouping point and you need to make your way there.

Pinned Down By Sniper Fire:

If you are pinned down by sniper fire, say "Pinned Down, Sniper (What sort of gun he has)" this helps us get into positions, if a guy had an AS50, we know he can destroy vehicles so its harder for us to escape. So we need to know what sort of gun he has.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members w/ Ranks:

TheTechLeg- Field General

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the group!

Edited by TehTechLeg

Looking for members, if you want to join post here with the application form.

Edited by TehTechLeg

Application Form:

In-Game Name:Meneadeszz

Nickname:Menea-Manuel is also good

Your experience:I got many experience i have been playing since august 2012.

What type of class would you play in a group and why:I think a sniper the most of the time i play as a sniper and i also have good tactic communication and sight.In my last clan which fell appart i was also playing as a sniper.

Application Form:

In-Game Name:Meneadeszz

Nickname:Menea-Manuel is also good

Your experience:I got many experience i have been playing since august 2012.

What type of class would you play in a group and why:I think a sniper the most of the time i play as a sniper and i also have good tactic communication and sight.In my last clan which fell appart i was also playing as a sniper.

Thank you for applying, you are accepted. Have you joined the server yet?