Sign in to follow this  
goralski

Arma 2 CO / DayZ - main profile change

Hello so I've been playing dayz for quite a bit and I wanna change my nickname cos it's my real name and I wanted to put inside my nickname, Ive created new profile (not hard at all if u understand english :D ) but I cannot delete old one (and I dont want to have 2), can someone tell me why? Prolly its easy as pancakes BUT I cant do it and I need some help.

One more thing... I wouldnt even do this topic if main profile was editable, I can change skin, face, voice but cant do it with nickname. Every new profile I make I can change EVERYTHING including nickname with main one I cant.

Thanx guys.

Edited by goralski

main profile is not editable mate, every other you'll make u can change nickname and stuff but on main one u cant

I believe the first/"main" profile you have is always the name of your computer.

I doubt changing it(name of your computer) will work, though.

• Like 1

yeah I changed pcname because it was my name ^^ and like u said it doesnt work, but thanx for good tip

I think this has to do with security permissions, and I think your name is the login name for your windows login. For instance, I can edit my main profile at home, no problem, because I have the max security permissions on my login at home. But at work, I can't, and my name is tied to my windows login name. I would try making sure your permissions are set to the max and see if it'll let you change the name.