Sign in to follow this  
sraevar

lone intermediate player LFG

i used to have a great crew to run with but alas, they don't play anymore. i know the ropes well enough to survive on my own but i'd like to work in a good group again.

i'm typically online a lot/a dedicated player. also have comms

steam: sraevar

Edited by sraevar

If you're in Europe, the Wireworld EU server I play on is great for lone players who want to informally team-up with other players.

We usually have between 5-25 players online, so you have enough space and time to scavenge, gear-up, repair vehicles, pitch tents and steal stuff from other people during the quieter times (although you still need to be on your guard), but you can easily find some PvP action during the busier times. It's a good balance between survival and PvP.

Nearly everyone uses the server's teamspeak, so you can jump into a channel and join up with some players for the evening informally without having to join a clan, and still play alone whenever you want too. The rule is: don't shoot people in your TS channel, but everyone else (except new spawns) is a legitimate target. The players all get to know each other quite well, and it's a nice little community.

Wireworld runs the very latest community beta patch. Follow the instructions in the above link - basically join the lobby and get kicked (this is so your player name and id is logged in the database), then email the address in the 'kick message' with your GUID, and finally download the latest beta (3 PBO files) from the link you're given. The details of the TS server are in the lobby message if you get stuck.

Edited by Anti

I'm interested, I'm a player much like yourself. I'm 17 and I usually play a lot. Skype me if you'd like to set something up @ oarkez.