Sign in to follow this  
skulk

need group

hi guys my name is fabio and i'm 25 and i just started to play dayz 2 weeks ago because of my friends but unfortualy they stop playing for about 1 week and i'm playing solo.

i'm looking for a friendly grp to play with because i find it more funny to play with a squad that alone. i'm a bit noob yet in the game but i want to improve.

i'm from gmt +1 so if anyone dont mind to have me on their grp i will apresiate.

Hello my name is Morpe I am from a fairly new clan called Fallen Immortals we are looking for new players here is a link to a post on the dayz forum please fill out the form and then just join are teamspeak and talk to either Royale,Troy,or AiViA

You can join the clan here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/113555-fi-fallen-immortals-open-recruitment/#entry1073818

The Wireworld EU server I play on is great for noobs!

We only usually have between 5-25 players on, so you have enough space and time to gear-up, repair vehicles and pitch some tents (and steal from other people) during the quieter times, but you can easily find some PvP during the busier times.

The good thing for lone players is that nearly everyone uses the server's teamspeak, so you can jump into a channel and join up with some players for the evening informally without having to join a clan. The next evening you might be playing with a different group, or by yourself - it all depends who is playing and what you feel like doing. The rule is: don't shoot people in your own TS channel, but everyone else (except new spawns) is a target.

Wireworld runs the very latest community beta patch. Follow the instructions in the above link - basically join the lobby and get kicked (this is so your player name and id is logged in the database), then email the address in the 'kick message' with your GUID, and finally download the latest beta (3 PBO files) from the link you're given. The details of the TS server are in the lobby message if you get stuck.

Edited by Anti