chris_000

Small group?

Hello! I'm Chris and I was looking for someone to either group with, or maybe a clan I can join. I'm very friendly and I do what benefits the group as a whole. If your interested in grouping or would like to recruit me feel free to PM me or leave a comment. Skype: chrishutch100

Hey my name is Kevin and i am also looking for a group though i wouold like a serious group of players that have mics lkike myself and have alot of time to put into the game so if you are like i described i would be happy to join you.

I don't know if you guys are in Europe, or whether you're looking for a private server, but I can recommend Wireworld EU for individual players who are looking for informal groups to play with/against.

You join the servers teamspeak, join a channel, gain people's trust, and then start playing with them regularly once they know you. The groups change depending who's online and who you become most friendly with. The number of players ranges from 5 to 25 (although recently there's only been about 15 due to Xmas), so there a quiet periods in which you can gear-up, repair vehicles and steal from camps, and times when there is enough players for some PvP. The server hasn't had hackers on it for months, and the admin is responsible, friendly and proactive.

Wireworld runs the very latest community beta patch. Follow the instructions in the above link - basically join the lobby and get kicked (this is so your player name and id is logged in the database), then email the address in the 'kick message' with your GUID, and finally download the latest beta (3 PBO files) from the link you're given. The details of the TS server are in the lobby message if you get stuck.

Edited by Anti

Hey my name is Kevin and i am also looking for a group though i wouold like a serious group of players that have mics lkike myself and have alot of time to put into the game so if you are like i described i would be happy to join you.

Do you have a skype or teamspeak? Either works Edited by chris_000

You can join my clan here: http://dayzmod.com/f...t/#entry1073818

Stop on by our teamspeak we can talk about you guys joining.

I can check it out thanks!

I don't know if you guys are in Europe, or whether you're looking for a private server, but I can recommend Wireworld EU for individual players who are looking for informal groups to play with/against.

You join the servers teamspeak, join a channel, gain people's trust, and then start playing with them regularly once they know you. The groups change depending who's online and who you become most friendly with. The number of players ranges from 5 to 25 (although recently there's only been about 15 due to Xmas), so there a quiet periods in which you can gear-up, repair vehicles and steal from camps, and times when there is enough players for some PvP. The server hasn't had hackers on it for months, and the admin is responsible, friendly and proactive.

It's running the very latest v175 community patches, so you have to download three PBO files before you can join the server; the link is in the server's teamspeak description. So you have to PM the admin (Mac) and get the teamspeak address first, then download the files, then join the server and get auto-kicked before you are whitelisted.

NB: The instructions in the server thread haven't been updated since switching to v175 beta - you DO need to contact Mac via PM.

Il read into this clan more, and I am from US

Il read into this clan more, and I am from US

It's not a clan though. Wireworld is a European private-hive server, although we do have a couple of Americans who play on it (they like to gear-up and raid camps whilst everyone else is asleep!). Most private servers provide Teamspeak, but usually the channels are empty, and if any groups are using it they usually don't want you to join them. Whereas in the Wireworld server, most players are in the teamspeak, and lone players can usually join a channel and informally team-up with other some other players.

Pretty bored by myself if you ever wanna play sometime. If you have skype you can PM me and I'll give you my skype^^