wordy007

UK Yorkshire Zombies [Veteran][GMT-9] - Vanilla style

b_560_95_1.png

I for one, was fed up of the offical servers I go on being hacked and the server I had my camp on being down whenever I really wanted to go and play with my friends. So what to do.... try some private servers or different hives. What happens? Over 80% of them have 100+ vehicles, 10+ helicopters, always daylight, loot spawn changes and all the other things people can do on private servers to take out the fun of the game for me which is simple - Survive and fight for the right to be alive over that other person. Have the feeling of finding that vehicle, doing the hard work of reparing it and thinking there is only another 2 on the server like this. So what next? Simple - Make my own server.

If you feel the same way about how I feel about all these servers with extras, I ask you to come and take a look at UK YorkshireZombies with the following on offer:

• Linked to the Dayz.st hive and not a full private server. This means your inventory and gear stays with you if you join another server linked to the Dayz.st hives.
  • NO always daylight setting, meaning you will have to survive in the night and day.
  • Only 35 vehicles, not 100+, if your lucky enough to get a vehicle running treat it well and with respect.
  • Automatic server restarts every 6 hours, means plenty of loot but not too much such as the 3 hour restart servers have.
  • Veteran difficulty no seeing the names on top of peoples heads. Make sure to communicate with your team members and ensure you know where each other are.
  • No changes to loot locations or the starting kit. Everything is default.
  • Stats are tracked through gametracker so that you can see how many zombies you've killed to the others.
  • Always up 24/7. No downtime!
  • UK based server with a timezone of GMT-9. This will not change and will always stay this way.

If you think this sounds like a server for you feel free to join this vanilla type server and enjoy the game how it should be.

IP ADDRESS: 37.130.229.228:3170

I was playing on a server that died recently and on the very first public server I went on after that I played for an hour and then everyone got teleported into the sea. Brilliant. So I'm looking for somewhere else to play and, as I live in Yorkshire, this looks promising. I prefer vanilla DayZ without extra loot or vehicles or (in one case on a private hive I was playing on) a secret base full of helicopters and loot that the admins have hidden just outside the map.

Questions:

Is this server anti-hack protected or at least adminned a lot?

Is the server whitelisted or can anyone just join?

I was playing on a server that died recently and on the very first public server I went on after that I played for an hour and then everyone got teleported into the sea. Brilliant. So I'm looking for somewhere else to play and, as I live in Yorkshire, this looks promising. I prefer vanilla DayZ without extra loot or vehicles or (in one case on a private hive I was playing on) a secret base full of helicopters and loot that the admins have hidden just outside the map.

Questions:

Is this server anti-hack protected or at least adminned a lot?

Is the server whitelisted or can anyone just join?

- Server runs with anti-hack protection and the use of Gotcha and Dart for the admins to be able to keep an eye on things.

- Anyone can join, due to it being linked to the dayz.st hive it's not been possible to have whitelist.

This server is very good, been playing since the start of the new year and had no incidents with hackers etc.

I take this back ^^ yesterday me and my friends were moved 14km away from there was last left the game, our SUV and Ural is gone, one of us has army gear with a red beret on, so now I'm guessing a hacker has hit this server.

Edited by LiamD

was just playing on this server, unfortunately there is a hacker on there, had been playing fine for a while then he turned up and ruined my offroad, full of the helicopter parts id been diligently collecting