Sign in to follow this  
BearBoom

White dots on Z's

I have white dots on the zombies in my game, I can see most of these dots through walls and they are very annoying. Idk what is up or is it meant to be in the game?

• Like 1

That normally only appears on super easy mode, it's a pain in the ass - depends what difficulty the server is set to.

If they're at the edge of your screen they're periferal vision markers. It helps to identify things at the edge of your vision. Personally I hate them. It's a server-side option so try playing on a Vet server. Many servers have them turned off now days, just depends on the difficulty.

Edited by Fraggle

If they're at the edge of your screen they're periferal vision markers. It helps to identify things at the edge of your vision. Personally I hate them. It's a server-side option so try playing on a Vet server. Many servers have them turned off now days, just depends on the difficulty.

I think I was playing on a recruit server. I mean I am new to the game but not fucking brain dead XD.

I will change server and see what happens.

Thanks for the advice :)

are we getting confused between peripheral dots and the recruit server dots that appear over any mob in your fov?