Sign in to follow this  
Lions1885

Sound Suggestions 2.5

Hey guys! This is more of a suggestion for the standalone IF it can be done...

A slight problem is the sound, i have a 5.1 headset and a few others in my clan have 5.1 and 7.1 its all good and well in 1st person but when it comes to 3rd person it doesnt work at all.

The running sound sits in my left ear which is very irritating.

Will this be looked at in the standalone? Thanks all. ciao.

Wierd, I play using 5.1 surround and sometimes headphones, I've never noticed the issue. Anyone else?

Yes because you ears are in your head and not in the camera that is stuck behind your shoulder...One drawback when using 3rd person.

Could be a bad setup...i was wondering why i had weird sounds too and found out i had it on stereo instead of 5.1

Wierd, I play using 5.1 surround and sometimes headphones, I've never noticed the issue. Anyone else?

Apologies fraggle! It was due to a bad set up, I think i was having a bad day when i posted this.

Initially i only plugged in 2 out of the 4 leads forgetting about them. Obviously was going to give me shit sound.

Plugged them in restarted. sounded fine. Then TS3 was messing the sound up aswell as the playback options inside control panel. Feel like a NOOB! The ingame sound for the 5.1 does seem a little flat though compared to BF3 my personal opinion!