Sign in to follow this  
Sandieman

Banned US 1031

Hello ladies and gentlemen, today myself and my 2 friends were banned from this server. My friends happened to stumbled upon an admin camp on Skalisty island. We got into a firefight. The admins had a group of 5 or so with a couple of as50s, while we only had the m16s you spawn with. I ended making a mad dash to one of the helicopters. They killed me but my friends picked a couple off. My friends thought they got them all but there was still a few left. They killed one of my friends but my other friend cleaned up. He looted a g36 and proceeded to get into a helicopter. He had never flown one before, so he was a little excited. After giving him some info on how to fly he took off, flew around for 5min, and then got kicked. An admin kicked him for auto aim. He then tried to rejoin but was then banned for "auto aim". I proceeded to ask them why they banned him. They told me it was all automated and they had nothing to do with it. I then said how was it automated an admin kicked him then banned him. Of course, right after I asked the famous "automated" admin kicked hit me. It told me the reason for my kick was "auto aim" too. I tried to rejoin and I was then banned for "auto aim". At this time the 3rd friend asked what was going on. He then too got kicked/banned for auto aim. The first friend of mine who got kicked/banned tried to rejoin and found out he wasn't banned. He then tried to tell the admin that we don't hack. He got kicked/banned again but this time the reason was "hacker". We had another friend in the server who joined before our little firefight. He had nothing to with what happened and he was kicked for telling them we don't hack.

I love playing in this server and it sucks this happened. I can say that we weren't using cheats of any kind. I would love for it if my friends and I got unbanned and we can put this all behind us.

I would HIGHLY recommend to all server renters to get Gotcha Anti-hack. This has only happened with an extremely low number of small groups. In my xp script kiddies will run in packs (if not using server killing teleports and the like).

If this is a false positive then we apologize but Gotcha will just keep kicking you anyways till you find out what's wrong. A forum account at Gotcha might help. ;)

Send a PM to Sihte or me when enlightenment is found.

PS. G36's are set to be un-banned and lootable from choppers. Our server had an early release.

Ill say it again:

-Servers have logs

-Servers have anti-hack utilities installed

-Server anti-hack utilities register and flag any suspected hacks and/or blantant hacks

-Servers track every single action that happens

-The server registered that you and your friends along with a player named JOK3R were using auto-aim hacks

-The server's gotcha anti-hack KICKED YOU OFF without us doing anything while registering auto-aiming

-After the server itself kicked you, we banned you

-This is a privately owned server and we can ban players who we suspect are hacking

-Even if we removed the ban gotcha would continue to kick you for that script.

Edited by Sihte

http://forum.gotcha-antihack.com/index.php?topic=1721.0

It's becoming quickly apparent that this is no automatic ban. Gotcha doesn't even ban for "auto aim" for Christ sake, so it had to have been an admin to put that reason there. This is sadly a case of admins falsely accusing us of cheating, so they can ban us because we killed them and destroyed their camp. At this point I don't really care about getting unbanned or not. I would however, like for you to admit that you lied about the whole automated ban and apologize to my friends and I for wrongly accusing us of cheating. I have never cheated/scripted/hacked and never will. I would not go through this much effort if I did.

<3s and kisses

Sandman

It's pretty tough for your "Anti-Cheat" system to tell if we are auto-aiming when the developers admit that it doesn't work like that.

So before you go out there and recommend an program to kick hackers, you should probably know what it kicks them for.

Yeah it is a private server, so you can do what you please.

But its almost literally impossible to tell if someone is aimbotting in DayZ, so get real.

Your hacking ass just show'd itself or you would have quietly pursued a way to fix it. You're caught in a lie so you accuse others of lying. Cheating spouses, thieves and a few different criminals types do the same thing. Projection anyone?

Now run your hacking ass to some other server to get banned from. MMMMk? Stay away from ours. We'll still have tons of fun and forget about you 20 minutes from now.

So before you go off and call my friend, who has only had the game for 2 days, a liar and a hacker learn your Anti-cheat.

Before you go and tell him to "Control his childish rage" maybe take a look in the mirror.

You seem pretty pissed off in my opinion, no where did he indicate that he was a hacker.

You're so angry that you compared a supposed hacker in a video game to a Cheating spouse, thief,and other criminals.

LOL listen to that, that doesn't even make any sense. It makes you sound immature.

You'll have tons of fun until someone else kills you.

Others have chimed in about how it appears that you're angry because you got killed.

You keep stating that the server's anti-cheat detected us for Auto-Aim. So how does that happen when Gotcha doesn't detect auto-aim?

I played in your server find for an entire day before hand, I was NOT flagged/kicked/banned.

Same computer, same settings, same launcher. There were no changes, except who I killed.

Before you say that he couldn't find his way out of a lie, how about you go now?

Lets take a look at your list, ill cross out the ones that no longer have any meaning because the developers denied your claim.

Ill say it again:

-Servers have logs

-Servers have anti-hack utilities installed (Note: Gotcha is in Alpha, so it is anything BUT perfect.)

-Server anti-hack utilities register and flag any suspected hacks and/or blantant hacks (Note: Yes, but Gotcha bans only for spawning and teleporting so this is irrelevant)

-Servers track every single action that happens

-The server registered that you and your friends along with a player named JOK3R were using auto-aim hacks

-The server's gotcha anti-hack KICKED YOU OFF without us doing anything while registering auto-aiming

-After the server itself kicked you, we banned you

-This is a privately owned server and we can ban players who we suspect are hacking

-Even if we removed the ban gotcha would continue to kick you for that script.

So now that all of the things about auto-aim hacks have been removed , your story has a lot holes in it.

You can understand our frustration, but now our frustration is gone.

This situation is now kinda humorous.

Mostly groups of players *wink wink* as if they are all using the same script.

Yet another reason hackers are the anal sphincter of the gaming world.

So because a group of players (Who all belong to the same gaming community) play DayZ together they are probably hacking or scripting.

Well DayZ is PvP; PvE. So grouping up is not only logical, its pretty common.

Grouping up is so common that you were sitting on the Island with 4 or 5 other people..

You were sitting on the island with 3 choppers, all in ghille suits, with coyote backpacks and as50's.

So you look more like hackers than we do. The best part is we have as much proof of you hacking, as you do of us. None.

LOLDERP I'm not the one who was given a coarse of action to possibly fix something then was unable to control my childish rage because I realized I couldn't talk my way out of the lie and a quick fix wasn't coming. Noobs amuse me to no end..

There wasn't a lie, also because there wasn't an "Quick Fix" we went and posted on the Anti-Cheat developers' website.

So we didn't look for a quick fix, we did what we had to do.

Turn's out you were wrong.

So i guess I'm the one who can say "Noobs amuse me to no end."

I can tell you know nothing about anti-cheat software, or how to use it for that matter, because:

- you banned an innocent group of gamers from your server

- you also referred to the invisible/nonexistent auto-aim flag as the Auto-Aim Thing.

- you also uses the excuse "Well this is our server, we can do what we want." So GG for that.

You wouldn't know auto aim if i shot your Noob ass running on the shoreline from the Northwest Airfield.

So please don't comment on how i couldn't control my rage because I'm pretty calm. I will say that I kept my composure better than my two comrades.

But Hey, who the hell cares. Its your server.

Like I stated in the other thread, something was auto-kicking you for auto-aim and we followed suit.

Given the fact that you are acting as you are, I will not dignify your lengthy response as one needing and response back other than what has already been stated.

Like I stated in the other thread, something was auto-kicking you for auto-aim and we followed suit.

Given the fact that you are acting as you are, I will not dignify your lengthy response as one needing and response back other than what has already been stated.

This seems like a "OH shit we got nothing post" in fact you dont have anything.. I think its funny that they were flagged for "auto-aim" right after they killed you guys. Its also funny that after they killed you guys you had to check to see if they are hacking or not because you guys are admins and your the best at this game right? I play in your server all the time and I like it.. but if I kill one of you guys i might get banned so is it worth my time playing your server just to get banned if I kill one of you guys? I dont think so.. So in till they get unbanned I think I and other people should reconsider playing this server..

Excuse me? Can you not read? Or are you insulting my intelligence? I did everything you told me to. Did you not read the gotcha thread? Here I will try to make this as simple as possible for you.

From the gotcha forum

I'm sorry, but that wasn't Gotcha banning you, it was either an admin or BattleEye.

Indicating the #37 in the ban reason I'd guess it's BE, but any admin could put that in the kick/ban reason..

Also, Gotcha doesn't ban for "auto aim", because to detect it the program would've to run on every clients machine.

Now lets do some process of elimination here. There was 3 ways we could have got banned.

1. Gotcha: gotcha said it themselves they didn't ban us so we can cross them off

2. BattleEye: It wasn't BattleEye because all of us can still get into other servers, so we can cross them off.

3. Admin: This leads us to it having to be an admin ban.

I knew from the start it was an admin ban because it said an admin kicked/banned me. Now I'm not stupid so you can stop feeding me your BS. Here is your chance to man up and admit your mistakes. Just apologize to us and we can all move on and put this behind us. I have been a CSS admin for many years and I know how tempting it can be to abuse your power to get back at someone.

P.S. If you still insist on lying explain to me this, how did we get banned? First it was we were flagged or some BS, then it was gotcha banned us and you didn't do anything it was all automated. Now its "something" was auto-kicking us so you banned us. Well which is it? Whats this "something"? Do you not know whats on your own server? IMO your story has more holes in it then Bree Olsen right now.

Edited by Sandieman

Well like I stated, it was either gotcha or BE and we simply followed suit- saying you can get into other servers means nothing to me as someone can simply turn something on and off and decide when to use something or not.

The simple fact is, we do not just ban people without a reason. We have a high populated server every single day and almost every single day we get some script kid on there causing issues. So any server owner can understand that we would rather not take a chance by letting people on who have been flagged by an anti-cheat utility. We own the server and do not want hackers messing everything up every single day when people on our server spend countless hours acquiring things only to be teleported, auto-aim killed, vehicles teleported and wrecked, buildings destroyed, or one of the other stupid issues.

We own the server and have the RIGHT to ban people we suspect. We have the right to defend our server. Your ban will not be lifted nor any of the other suspicious people. You can try to flame us all you want, but people will still come to our server regardless of what you or anyone else says. Get over it.

Well like I stated, it was either gotcha or BE and we simply followed suit- saying you can get into other servers means nothing to me as someone can simply turn something on and off and decide when to use something or not.

The simple fact is, we do not just ban people without a reason. We have a high populated server every single day and almost every single day we get some script kid on there causing issues. So any server owner can understand that we would rather not take a chance by letting people on who have been flagged by an anti-cheat utility. We own the server and do not want hackers messing everything up every single day when people on our server spend countless hours acquiring things only to be teleported, auto-aim killed, vehicles teleported and wrecked, buildings destroyed, or one of the other stupid issues.

We own the server and have the RIGHT to ban people we suspect. We have the right to defend our server. Your ban will not be lifted nor any of the other suspicious people. You can try to flame us all you want, but people will still come to our server regardless of what you or anyone else says. Get over it.

lol you keep saying the samething over and over and over.. IF they were flagged from BattleEye they would be banned from every server but they are not.. I think you guys are being little bitches about it and cant stand to be killed in your own server.. I really hope people read this and dont go to your server cuz if they kill you they will be banned..

I keep saying it over and over again because apparently it is hard for you to understand what I am saying. I'll outline it for you:

1. You can start and stop scripts- being on other servers means nothing.

2. BE flagged it- we banned.

3. It wasn't script #37 like you claim, it was "auto-aim."

4. YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. Go script some other server.

5. There are players on who kill our clan members multiple times; they have not been banned. Like I said, we have the right to defend ourselves against suspected scripters.

Edited by Sihte

Locking this here. You've got your answer, as it's a private server/hive the admins can ban for pretty much any reason, even if they aren't sure themselves what they are banning for or why something is causing an automated kick. I doubt you will ever know why as it's clear the admins don't know themselves. Time to move on, plenty of other servers out there.

Edited by smasht_AU