grandmont@live.ca

DE2 Madmins or cheaters?

5 of us were set up outside Stary with an AA12, M136, Silenced M4 with acog, and some guy with an SVD starts teleporting around. We kill him, and take his SVD. About 8 minutes later we are shot at by another sniper, we run away from him pretty well spread out and suddenly we all fly outwards with no blast sound, none of us lose hp, then we appear in the ocean and die. Pretty sure we were killed by he slay command or something. Either it was a mad admin or a cheater. No idea what happened.

Edit:

After going back to the spot we died - they only took the SVD.. the one we took from the teleporting sniper (Hendrik).

They left behind several GPS, NVG, M136, AA12 with 4 HE mags, M24, silenced M4 acog, coyote packs. Doesn't make any sense to me.

After we were slain, we had someone nearby that hadn't arrived yet. He checked all of the bodies and the only thing missing from any of them (there's an AA12 with 4 drums of HE sitting there mind you) was the SVD. It was looted off of the last person we killed.

I was the one with the AA12. My 4 drums of HE got nuked due to a backpack bug as well. Shortly after we got most of our bodies back, one of our teammates suddenly lost his backpack suddenly, for no reason.

Server was DE2, by the way.

I think I was on the server when this happened. Was wondering what everyone was talking about over the chat and decided to quietly log off for lunch before whoever did it decided to kill the rest of the server for funzies.

The same guy that we killed (warping sniper) had started talking about bullshit bugs as to what could have killed us. For example, "invisible zombies".

At DE1 I saw a guy that spawned AK-107 in Electro and then got teleported to nowhere. Later I saw his body at Cherno near hospital with AK-107 and 12 mags of 5.45 ammo, was Kraken or something. I guess he has a friend Fursty Badger, because he was walking together with him. He killed my friend at Kozlov and just disappear on my eyes! Wow! Basicaly I thought it is a bug or he just got disconnected but it was few times. Is it admin joking or hacking or it's realy bug with teleporting?

Grandmont: You are new to ArmA right? The "warping" sniper can be disconnected or hes laging.

Maybe someone drop an nade? Don't put names without any reasons. You don't have an Screenshot or Movie, so redited the names here.

Without Screens or Vieos we can't say if someone "warping". I think u guys are angry about the thing, that this guy has kill you and your group.

Edit: PvP is a part of this Mod. So don't cry when ArmA profs killed u. Maybe he/she/they has silence weapons.

Edit: PvP is a part of this Mod. So don't cry when ArmA profs killed u. Maybe he/she/they has silence weapons.

What fucking bullshit. Do you even grasp the idea of what happened? We were not shot. There was no explosive. We lost no blood. We INSTANTLY DIED.

I can attest to this, I was DE2 earlier, got clipped by a guy that was on a build one minute, and then next minute on top of the water tower in Stary, seeing as I didn't think you could get up there, I ran like hell and logged the first chance I got.

Maybe different guy, didn't get a name unfortunately. But I wasn't insta-killed, just hurt damn bad.

when i logged onto DE2 last night i logged in prone on top of an air tower (somewhere safe with a good view made sense)

i had a little look around with the mouse but pressed no movement keys...

Then suddently my character stood up, pulled out his pistol, and started spraying bullets all over the place...

I immediately alt f4d because i expected foul play but i can confirm de2 was acting oddly last night

What fucking bullshit. Do you even grasp the idea of what happened? We were not shot. There was no explosive. We lost no blood. We INSTANTLY DIED.

Maybe a buged nade? I see some guys with nades these are buged.

Maybe you guys should search an other mod, Day Z is a PvP mod. So don't cry and claim peoples for nothing. If one Client lagging, they can make an ghost walk and shot you in the head.

This is ArmA, a buged but nice game.

Grandmont: You are new to ArmA right? The "warping" sniper can be disconnected or hes laging.

Maybe someone drop an nade? Don't put names without any reasons. You don't have an Screenshot or Movie' date=' so redited the names here.

Without Screens or Vieos we can't say if someone "warping". I think u guys are angry about the thing, that this guy has kill you and your group.

[/quote']

I like when people don't read the thread.

5 of us, spread out, were INSTANTLY KILLED without blood loss. We were tossed into the air and appeared briefly in the ocean, then got a death screen.

If an 'arma prof' can do that, then damn, teach me how.

As for the warping - he jumped across a clearing into the tree line. Probably lag, but it's fishy.

In addition, we killed a guy, took his SVD, then 5 mins later are killed by god knows what and only the SVD is missing.

It should all be in the server logs.

We aren't complainign about dying. We didn't even really lose much. We're complaining about the way we died - either admin abuse, hacking, or some kind of exploit. It shouldn't be that hard to look into.

I have read the Thread, but see only: "MIMIMIMIMIM, someone has killed us, now we must claim him as a cheater. We know that Day Z are a alpha mod but we know it was a cheater."

You guys have screenshots from your backpack? I Think no. So edited the names of this thread an claim, when an admin give the ok.

I hate people like you. Only crying cuz PvP, Bandits and no Ammo.

I hate people like you. Only crying cuz PvP' date=' Bandits and no Ammo.

[/quote']

Do you have downs syndrome or what? We are complaining about admin abuse/hackers.

Perhaps you're the same idiot we killed because you give stupid excuses?

I have read the Thread' date=' but see only: "MIMIMIMIMIM, someone has killed us, now we must claim him as a cheater. We know that Day Z are a alpha mod but we know it was a cheater."

You guys have screenshots from your backpack? I Think no. So edited the names of this thread an claim, when an admin give the ok.

I hate people like you. Only crying cuz PvP, Bandits and no Ammo.

[/quote']

You don't seem to have any reading comprehension. PvP is great. We like the PvP. We're wondering if possible admin abuse can be looked in to.

The 5 of us were thrown into the air, teleported to the ocean, and killed. In the same instant, with no blood loss. If this is a glitch that happened to 5 people simultaneously and not the 6th guy they were fighting, then it's the biggest coincidence I've ever seen.

As for screen shots this is the best I could do, I had to minimize and start up fraps so i missed the debug menu and death log.

keajo6.jpg

and when we returned

whck68.jpg

the 4 HE mags were eaten when i dropped the gun

Maybe someone drop an nade? Don't put names without any reasons. You don't have an Screenshot or Movie' date=' so redited the names here.

[/quote']

Hacker clearly trying to protect his innocence

Seriously, I'd ignore Termofday. He's probably just a 12 year old trying to troll you guys...easiest way is just ignore him. inb4 "umadbro?".

But yeah...no way it could've been a nade; you guys were well spaced. I'm assuming it was a hacker as opposed to an admin, seems much more likely.

[/quote']

Hacker clearly trying to protect his innocence

Haha. Sure. But, if i used scripts, then i will be to kill the same servers. Give me cars and airs and don't warping around and kill people with a SVD. But i think you guys tap in a trap btw bug.

Admin will be say more, but i think its wrong to claim people without any screens or movies.

Was that guy Fursty Badger or Kraken?

My friend lost of control of his character when that guys played on the DE1 server.

Was that guy Fursty Badger or Kraken?

My friend ZweirMiester lost of control of his character when that guys played on the DE1 server.

We didn't see his name - he was sniping us with a CZ or something and I really doubt that he couldve thrown a grenade that far. If it was the guy whose SVD we took, then it was hendrik

If the guys name was Hendrik... hes a well known hacker. Seen him cheat on warfare many many times but he keeps coming back with the same name even after an ip range ban

VSS and AA12 were definitely spawned by hacker\cheater.

Pretty much just like this: FD5D75FC073EFE98883415C06FA15A1281E152A7

Ow btw: See the ID not the Name. I see many Players these named: Alex, Franz etc. They are not the one and same person.

Sounds like there's a few hackers server hopping and causing trouble. See my thread in general discussion as well about two entire servers being teleported to cherno minutes between eachother.