Zarana

Fresh, professionally managed hacker free Taviana 2.0 server

Welcome to your new Dayz home!

If your looking for a server that's constantly being monitored and free of hackers or need a permanent long time server this is your new favorite server. If you haven't played Taviana yet i strongly encourage you to do so now. We welcome big time clans as well as small time groups just shoot me a pm with your clan tag/members so i can identify them.

Note: if you have a hacker in your group I'll ban the whole clan.

The server is fairly new and groups should take advantage of this and gather all the vehicles you can before the server gets big!

Here's the IP, if you don't know how to connect to servers via IP, just copy/paste the IP into the favorites tab in DayZ commander and hit add favorite.

209.222.104.2:2302

Edit: The server is a great success and we've been actively monitoring the server almost all of the day by atleast 1 admin.

Edited by Zarana
  • Like 4

Just started playing here for the last couple days. Really good server, good amount of vehicles but still not an overwhelming amount so they feel exclusive when you have them. A group of hackers came in and within minutes an admin came in and banned the whole group. Awesome server, should be here for a while.

• Like 3

I've been playing on Zarana's server for a few days now and he's a fair admin and he's quick to ban those deserving of it. Zarana and I have not been off this server for days.

• Like 1

When you say lots of fighting, is it more PVP oriented than normal? It's Dayz, so there is always the danger of bandits, but is the server more catered to that style?

Well im a bandit so i always fight, but it seemed like people were friendly, a few didnt shoot on sight, but once they turned there back i did ^_^

• Like 2

I've personally met more friendly's than bandits on the server. One funny experience: my squad and I were driving our two vehicles north as we see 2 vehicles coming in the opposite direction. All 4 vehicles veer off the road to avoid a collision, and we're using the free look to make sure they aren't chasing us and trying to gun us down or something. My buddy hits one of those road poles and gets stuck, and so does one of the vehicles from their squad. I drive up a bit and get out, take a knee behind some cover to prepare for the worst, when the other squad gets out of their vehicle and declares friendly.Their one vehicle manages to blow up some how, and my buddy asks if they can nudge him out of the road pole. They do so, noticed we blew a tire, and quickly say "oh, you blew a tire. We have one in the back here one sec." They bust out a tire and fix our car, and we part ways. It was a pretty cool experience.

• Like 2

I've personally met more friendly's than bandits on the server. One funny experience: my squad and I were driving our two vehicles north as we see 2 vehicles coming in the opposite direction. All 4 vehicles veer off the road to avoid a collision, and we're using the free look to make sure they aren't chasing us and trying to gun us down or something. My buddy hits one of those road poles and gets stuck, and so does one of the vehicles from their squad. I drive up a bit and get out, take a knee behind some cover to prepare for the worst, when the other squad gets out of their vehicle and declares friendly.Their one vehicle manages to blow up some how, and my buddy asks if they can nudge him out of the road pole. They do so, noticed we blew a tire, and quickly say "oh, you blew a tire. We have one in the back here one sec." They bust out a tire and fix our car, and we part ways. It was a pretty cool experience.

Love seeing stories like this

• Like 1

Trying to download Tavania right now. I was really into DayZ a few months ago, before I got sick and tired of all the hacking. It totally ruined the game for me. As soon as I finish downloading this map, I would love to play and maybe get together with some of you guys. I'm currently in South Korea teaching English, so the time difference might not work out, but message me if you'd like to play together some time.

• Like 1