If you are angry about the current patch and feel the desire to post a nerd rage post calling the dev(s) names and deriding their programming skills, please leave.

If you expect this mod to install like any other steam game or be as easy as slipping that disk in that mom bought you at G***S***, please leave.

If you can't constructively mention things you think need to be fixed as bugs, please leave.

If you can't suggest new additions to the game with arguments to back them up, and in the spirit of the survival horror nature of the game, please leave.

If you think that this mod should be like any other game, be it FPS, MMO or otherwise, please leave.

If you think the game is going to lose its player base and has no future, please leave.

If you don't understand that things get adjusted and the game experience can change radically from release to release, please leave.

If you think that being civil to the dev(s) is "ass licking" or "hardcore fanboyism", please leave.

This is a great way to build a community.

Post feedback about recent changes to a game you enjoy, be told to leave.

someone raging about ragers, makes sense.

Post feedback about recent changes to a game you enjoy' date=' be told to leave.

[/quote']

Post constructive feedback, great.

Post fucktardery calling the dev retarded... No.

There is a difference. I'm not sure you read the entire post.

Post feedback about recent changes to a game you enjoy' date=' be told to leave.

[/quote']

Huge difference between constructive criticism/feedback and "suck my **** rocket"

You say this while nerdraging in this post and others.

"showing that you are ignorant as fuck at using forums, then you made sure we all knew that on top of not knowing how to read, and thinking that you are so important that we masses simply must hear your point, you made it in the most foolish, insulting way possible, making it clear that you are a total ass. Congrats. "

Need I say more?

Have a nice day.

Also, this game is already like other games.

"If you think that this mod should be like any other game, be it FPS, MMO or otherwise, please leave. "

Pretty sure that statement in itself makes no sense.

Spent £25 to play a mod of a game that has developed a lot of hype. Enjoyed it immensely up until this last patch where the game has took a down hill turn for the sake of the already well geared 'hardcore elite' player base.

It's called FEEDBACK.

I think people are raging because they found an awesome game/mod, and they don't want to leave. They want it to be fixed. But if the game continues to go in a boring shitty direction then you will eventually get your wish and people will leave, and then you can forget about this ever becoming its own game.

Agree man, im fine with hearing what could be improved but reading a recent post that just insulted Rocket at every chance he got is not on IMO.

All I see are people posting about why they dont like the change, and the hardcore merit badge wearers telling them "bye bye".

[/quote']

There's a difference on giving feedback and just raging and crying because you did not get candy on christmas, this is what a lot of kids and emotional people on this forum do.

Of course feedback is good but a lot of people here are just being offensive and just complete assholes.

Of course feedback is good but a lot of people here are just being offensive and just complete assholes.

Here is one of the responses to feedback that is all to common buy the people Rocket has chosen to listen to. The wrong people.

You're faggot. GTFO' date=' Rocket isn't getting paid to deliver this to you. Go play WoW if you don't like it.

[/quote']

If you want the game to be easier, not harder, please leave.

If you don't understand the difference between bugs and game mechanics, please leave.

If you don't understand the difference between experimentation and game release, please leave.

If you don't understand the difference between insulting the dev team and other users, please leave.

If you want the game to be easier' date=' not harder, please leave.

If you don't understand the difference between bugs and game mechanics, please leave.

If you don't understand the difference between experimentation and game release, please leave.

If you don't understand the difference between insulting the dev team and other users, please leave.

[/quote']

And you sir, if you dont understand a single thing about a patch and its testing phase, please leave. a patch should be tested before its brought out, even on an alpha test, let me guess, this is your first because its free? I guarentee you if the dev/s testing this patch out on a lone server on there own it would not have been rolled out.

Here is one of the responses to feedback that is all to common buy the people Rocket has chosen to listen to. The wrong people.

You're faggot. GTFO' date=' Rocket isn't getting paid to deliver this to you. Go play WoW if you don't like it.

[/quote']

So this is feedback?:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13479

[/quote']

And you sir, if you dont understand a single thing about a patch and its testing phase, please leave. a patch should be tested before its brought out, even on an alpha test, let me guess, this is your first because its free? I guarentee you if the dev/s testing this patch out on a lone server on there own it would not have been rolled out.

Doesn't understand alpha. Too many mmo "open betas"? This isn't a marketing ploy to drum up buzz about GW2.

We are testers.

[/quote']

So this is feedback?:

[/quote']

Doesn't understand alpha. Too many mmo "open betas"? This isn't a marketing ploy to drum up buzz about GW2.

We are testers.

You are basically complaining about people making useless threads then proceed to clutter up the forums more because this thread LITERALLY has no point.

Either people gonna agree with you and be like fuq does dudes trololol.

Or people are going to disagree and be like, fuq you guys trololol.

You basically make a point then proceed to BASICALLY go against your own point.

Hypocrite.

[/quote']

So this is feedback?:

[/quote']

We are testers.

MMO open betas? no iv done 4 mmo alphas, 3 FPS alphas, 2 rpg alphas and im still under NDA, if you know what that is.

If you dont like the community, please leave

lols OP is full of wizard juice...

Spent £25 to play a mod of a game that has developed a lot of hype. Enjoyed it immensely up until this last patch where the game has took a down hill turn for the sake of the already well geared 'hardcore elite' player base.

It's called FEEDBACK.

You still have arma 2, you've lost no money that you've invested.

And you sir' date=' if you dont understand a single thing about a patch and its testing phase, please leave. a patch should be tested before its brought out, even on an alpha test, let me guess, this is your first because its free? I guarentee you if the dev/s testing this patch out on a lone server on there own it would not have been rolled out.

[/quote']

Btw, it was tested before it got released... :rolleyes: