Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

Hey guys I would like to join your clan but before I apply I just want to know 3 things really.

1. On DayZCommander your server pings at around 200-300 and I ping from 100-175 in-game on your server I was wondering if this is normal for your server and if it will effect my gameplay much as other private and public hive servers rarely hit 150 for me on both DayZCommander and in-game.

2. I own a public hive server I recently rented so was wondering if you guys minded if I kept running that too otherwise it would have been a waste of money haha.

One last thing, since I haven't been playing DayZ very much (I know the basics) would you guys mind that at all?

• Like 1

I've been enjoying this server a lot lately. I helped out my first survivor (owner) and fixed his broken leg, we humped it to Cherno for a bit.

A little while later I left him to find some guns, picked up an AK, a nice fellow gave me 5-6 mags and then some new spawn stole my hachet while I was AFK for 1 minute. I didn't realize until I hit my camp up north that he took my hachet, I will find you.....

Loving this server, not tooo much traffic but just enough to have some good fun. US174.

• Like 1

I've been enjoying this server a lot lately. I helped out my first survivor (owner) and fixed his broken leg, we humped it to Cherno for a bit.

A little while later I left him to find some guns, picked up an AK, a nice fellow gave me 5-6 mags and then some new spawn stole my hachet while I was AFK for 1 minute. I didn't realize until I hit my camp up north that he took my hachet, I will find you.....

Loving this server, not tooo much traffic but just enough to have some good fun. US174.

Thanks for the response! Glad you had a good experience! Jump on our teamspeak sometime :D Don't have to join, just come on and we can all play. (subsistence.ts.nfoservers.com)

• Like 1

Hey guys I would like to join your clan but before I apply I just want to know 3 things really.

1. On DayZCommander your server pings at around 200-300 and I ping from 100-175 in-game on your server I was wondering if this is normal for your server and if it will effect my gameplay much as other private and public hive servers rarely hit 150 for me on both DayZCommander and in-game.

2. I own a public hive server I recently rented so was wondering if you guys minded if I kept running that too otherwise it would have been a waste of money haha.

One last thing, since I haven't been playing DayZ very much (I know the basics) would you guys mind that at all?

Hey there.

1. The ping shouldnt be too much of an Issue for you, You're always welcome to jump on the server and give it a test run. That way you can get a feel for everything and decided if the server is right for you.

2. Running your own server has no effect on you being a part of SG whatsoever. Owning/Renting your own server is your own choice, We will not dictate or limit that right :).

And lastly, It is perfectly fine if you arent a "DayZ Pro" Just hop on our teamspeak whenever you get the Chance, The majority of the Group plays heavily on the weekends and we're always willing to take on New Recruits. You'll play with us for a while and get the feel of the family. If you put in a request and it gets accepted you'll be put on a Recruit/Trial status for a few days so that the Leadership can get to know you a bit better. And After that you should pick up the Rank of Private and be welcomed to SG with Open Arms :D.

I hope I answered all of your questions, if you have any further concerns feel free to post a response and one of the leaders will get to you.

-Lieutenant Khellus Out

• Like 2

So I've been with SG for a while now and I must say its a good group of ppl and the action is awesome. Everyone watch this video, this is the type of action you can expect when joining SG. :)

https://www.youtube....CorridorDigital

^^Awesome video^^

Edited by ShellFall
  • Like 1

So I've been with SG for a while now and I must say its a good group of ppl and the action is awesome. Everyone watch this video, this is the type of action you can expect when joining SG. :)

https://www.youtube....CorridorDigital

^^Awesome video^^

Love this video, people forget the city and town name are in Russian

Edited by UsernameZero

Excellent Khellus nice work. A FOB will be perfect for the New Recruits.

I got your app, I attempted to get into contact with you but your skype ID and steam ID where wrong? Jump on teamspeak and poke myself, hand or khellus.

Tom

I dont have a skype ID and not sure about the steam issue, however work has kept me off, but I'll be on 174 durning the day and on tonight. I'll get on TS tonight and see if I can connect with anyone.

thanks,

@ UsernameZero

The main reason we use Teamspeak is because nobody likes listening to all the crap happening around you. most of us set a push to talk key so that we dont annoy the crap out of everyone lol.

Yup I know, it also makes it easier to talk to people through a type of side chat without annoying people haha :)

Getting on TeamSpeak real soon just need something to east first

• Like 1

If anyone is interested there is a Green Tube framed pickup outside the NW airfield to the southwest near a barn on the road. Everything is green on that badboy and it has plenty of gas. US174.

It was too slow offroad for me so I fixed up the Uaz I crashed up there instead. Happy hunting.

Haven't really been able to get on the server or TS lately as I have been sorting out some problem with my public server and even have 2 private servers now but there server is really good, not sure about 400+ vehicles though, don't think I have ever seen 1 (playing the server while typing this and I actually just ran past a car that needs to be fixed near cherno docks)

I like the server and players on it so I would totally suggest there clan and server :)

Oh and every time I'm on TS it seems no one else is on, might be that I'm UK time though

Hey Guys,

Sorry I was AFK for a bit - had some shit to take care of. Back on last night on US 174 but didn't see the usual crew.

Hope all is well SG!

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Sorry I was AFK for a bit - had some shit to take care of. Back on last night on US 174 but didn't see the usual crew.

Hope all is well SG!

Hey SK! I've been missing you bud. The weather isn't quite as nice yesterday so I won't be lounging at the beach, Lets jump in the man cave and game :D.

Tom

Not sure - I was on two nights ago seemed fine just the usual crew wasn't around ... ?