Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

Glad to see we've been getting alot of players on 174 joining up with us and asking to be a part of the Clan. The More the merrier. We gladly accept anybody mature enough and friendly enough to get along with the rest of us. It was good to play with rancidblowfish and to see Masta Blasta pop on Teamspeak with us as well!

Apologies about the guys ....they're a bit.... .trigger happy.

Hope to see you all again soon

New Zagrabad PvP Server is up! Quite a fun map, good for sharpening skills :D.

Tom

• Like 1

They are a pretty cool clan, and their 174 server is one of the better ones. Only thing is they will kill you, even if you are friendly....repeatedly kill you....and take all your beans.

heh - well, some might - I didn't. I was the guy in the UAZ (when you had the yellow sedan) and I didn't engage you...I said "sup" and kept on driving ... however you did follow me for a while and because I was rendezvousing with my team, they decided to open fire. Sorry about that! Next time don't follow someone unless 1) you're trying to jack & kill me 2) you want to get killed.

hehe

Edited by sk-

When they killed me I was just in the middle of a field driving, not following you, and then another member killed me later as I was with another member just walking out of a barn, an "accident", THEN AGAIN after helping someone with a horde and then while running to meet back up with the people he was apparently meeting, he shot me in the back....just sayin. I still hope bubbles gets aids, he took my coyote saw and gillie....

• Like 1

They are a pretty cool clan, and their 174 server is one of the better ones. Only thing is they will kill you, even if you are friendly....repeatedly kill you....and take all your beans.

As per our ROE's we....

Do not engage players that:

1) Do not have a weapon

2) Declare themselves friendly

Following a vehicle in route to primary forces will get you killed :P

Tom

When they killed me I was just in the middle of a field driving, not following you, and then another member killed me later as I was with another member just walking out of a barn, an "accident", THEN AGAIN after helping someone with a horde and then while running to meet back up with the people he was apparently meeting, he shot me in the back....just sayin. I still hope bubbles gets aids, he took my coyote saw and gillie....

hehe yeah well that is frustrating. Sorry dood, next time you come through we can go on a gear-run and I'll make sure no SG guys pop you, heh.

Edited by sk-

Following a vehicle in route to primary forces will get you killed :P

Indeed, heh.

Good times had by all on US 174 :D.

High Pop and plenty of {SG} Members hanging out on there. Come Check us out folks :).

Tom

Looks like this group is having a great time and I wanted to stop by on the US174 server but can't seem to find it. Most likely I can't find it becuase I'm newbi with this game (incert standard comment about how a newbi is a pain in the a$$...). I'm using DayZ Commander and have updated all the different patches/Versions it had listed, but no luck.

with a little help hopefully I can get on tonight (EST) and have some fun...

Ah, on dayz commander click the "search" tab and then type US 174

This should bring up the server. However you could go to your favorites tab and type in the ip directly 50.23.115.85:3357

that worked... thanks and see you tonight

See ya soon mate ;)

• Like 1

that worked... thanks and see you tonight

I saw you on our server but not on the teamspeak earlier? Jump on teamspeak and we can play :)

Tom

Hey guys,

I've been with {SG} for a little over 2 weeks now. when ever they found me i was a clueless bambi that never went inland and never killed anyone. Now im hitting bambi slayers that are zig-zaging away from 600 meters away with a DMR, Flying Bambi Saver-1 (biplane) from balota to north west. This is a really fun group and i strongly recommend putting a application. you dont have to be a all-pro 1337 MLG gamer, but you just gotta be a cool dude!

We had a great time traveling down the coast. After the hard labor, the night was on its way. So many vehicles!! Come onto the server everybody and experience the ultimate survival experience! :)

MISSION FILE: SPARTAN ONE

PRIORITY CONDITION: CHARLIE

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-

This is Lieutenant Khellus reporting in Sir,

I have decided to move to a tertiary location along the Northeast to create a resupply point and provide a secondary armory for our troops. I also plan to use this location as a training point for our new recruits to learn the ins and outs of how we operate. I have effectively named this location Echo, just awaiting your confirmation on the Callsign Sir. Once the base is approved, I can ferry potential Troops to the Outpost and gear them up.

I will take responsibility of maintaining the outpost myself, Should I require assistance I have the available means of acquiring additional support from our other ranks.

This base will be available to everyone for resupply.

Thank you for your time Sir.

Khellus Out.

-TRANSMISSION LOST-

Edited by Khellus
  • Like 1