Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

Ya it seems like you are a friendly group so I chaulked it up to a misunderstanding after the fact. See you on the server.

Hey I am having trouble finding the server. Was playing on US 174 til it got havked. Tom gave me the pass but i cannot find it using dayz commander.

Update on the Alpha v. Bravo conflict on US 175. After Col. Tom organized an operation for both teams to enter Elektro and capture 2 vehicles, lead started flying, people started dying, and in the end Alpha took home the Little Bird!

This video courtesy of RomperStomper. Thanks bud :)

Have A Nice Day

{SG} Cpt. Hand

Edited by irbab00n
  • Like 3

Damn - what a night. Awesome shooting by Khellus, great playing by Alpha.

• Like 2

Last night's op took place on 175. Alpha vs Bravo. A little bird heli up for grabs. Ppl were killed, deaths on both sides... In the end Alpha squad obtained the little bird and fell back from the AO ahead in the kill count. Bravo fought well tho. I'm looking forward to the next OP. tons of fun.

Edited by ShellFall

Last night we got into some 1v1 battles on Skalisty Island and it was pretty intense. Only managed to record my personal match, but as far as I was present for, there were only 2 matches.

Match 1:

Cpt. vSATANv vs. Romper

Match 2:

Cpt. Hand vs. Lt. Khellus

Don't have footage of Match 1, but I was fortunate enough to capture my own match.

Hand vs. Khellus

http://youtu.be/xE8VrYSfpyE

At the end of the night, both Captains won their matches, with Romper falling to SATAN after about a 20 minute man hunt that took both players around the island multiple times. Me and Khellus wanted a quicker match so we both were a little less careful with how we approached the match. I have a feeling if left to his Black Magic, Khellus wouldn't have fallen that night.

Have A Nice Day

Cpt. Hand

• Like 1

Last night we got into some 1v1 battles on Skalisty Island and it was pretty intense. Only managed to record my personal match, but as far as I was present for, there were only 2 matches.

Match 1:

Cpt. vSATANv vs. Romper

Match 2:

Cpt. Hand vs. Lt. Khellus

Don't have footage of Match 1, but I was fortunate enough to capture my own match.

Hand vs. Khellus

http://youtu.be/xE8VrYSfpyE

At the end of the night, both Captains won their matches, with Romper falling to SATAN after about a 20 minute man hunt that took both players around the island multiple times. Me and Khellus wanted a quicker match so we both were a little less careful with how we approached the match. I have a feeling if left to his Black Magic, Khellus wouldn't have fallen that night.

Have A Nice Day

Cpt. Hand

At 0:09 It looks like you get shot in the leg?

"DayZ Baby, Its DayZ, Thats what Tom told me earlier"

Aww my universal excuse for douchebaggery in DayZ :3

Tom

Edited by Josshill

Guy camping on the tower watching the stairs? We want the tower? This is how we get it.

-Tom

UjlEG.jpg?1

Sideteam after a rather successful night of collecting vehicles. Sideteam is our "special ops" Heilcopter, Sniper and secondary ops. They get deployed early, scout and report in to primary operations, if a threat they can easily elimante is identified for example in convoy security. They will take them out and insure the mission.

Side team is a very important role in how we do things.

-Tom

For the {SG} Members who read this....

We will be having either a Side Mission on 175 tonight.

OR

We will be having a group Wasteland night.

- Tom

Lieutenant Khellus Reporting in,

Myself, Mbl111, and Encore, along with Brad. Have successfully acquired a Military Offroad vehicle. During the course of the Scavenging/regrouping mission all members were successfully equipped, medically treated and organized.

We recovered a substantial amount of gear. The List is as follows

Weaponry

1. AKM

2. M107

3. Dragonov SVD (Camo)

4. MP5SD

5. FN FAL

6. M9 Silenced

Medical Supplies

1. Blood bags (On Ice)

2. Morphine Auto injectors

3. Bandages

4. Epi-Pens (Due to certain members allergies and the like.)

Side-note: Sir, no anti-biotics were recovered from the scavenging mission to cure your..... *ehem* medical condition ...

Additional Equipment

1. Car Tires (For Maintenance of our convoy vehicles, I understand we were running low.)

2. Tank-Trap Kits AKA "Hedgehogs" (For the blockades of known bandit routes)

3. Scrap metal (To weld and repair the bullet holes riddling a majority of our scouting vehicles.)

1x Military Off-Road Vehicle Color: RED

All Equipment has been stashed at a Tertiary Base Created by Myself, Encore, and MLB. Coordinates will be uploaded during next rendezvous Sir.

Khellus Out.

• Like 1

Last night was fun - went into the Old Farts clan server and starting gearing up. Man, mbl, and myself met-up in elektro, got a blue sex van and headed towards novy/stary. On the way mann broke his leg around the same time we engaged a biker passing through. Sorry, but we needed your supplies and the OF server is a hostile place - we had already been threatened "shoot SG on sight" so we took no chances. We acquired medical supplies fixed our van and rendezvoused with additional members of SG. As we made our way north, a hacker insta-killed everyone. haha. At that point I called it a night.

Props to Old Farts for a fun server, and I could see they were trying to police the hacker problem...which seems to be a constant problem on any high to med-pop server.

• Like 1

We've been invading other clans servers to show em how its done. Hit us up :D.

Tom

Haha we had a professional group of nine surround us with AS50s and yet managed to kill three XD

Best op last night.

We had a 5 man team fly over an enemy base in a biplane. All 4 passengers dropped out and the amazing pilot Cpt. Hand landed the plane on a hill near them. We then proceeded to flank round and take 5 of their choppers.

SG FTW!!

After a night of playing on another clan's server, we had a 5 man operation that started with scouting in a biplane to parachuting out and commandeering 5 helicopters. It was an epic night of fun and another successful mission for {SG}.

Have A Nice Day

{SG} Cpt. Hand

Edited by irbab00n

This group is awesome. I couldnt play the last two days and am already jealous of all the cool OPs and Missions I missed. SG is a fun and action packed group of guys.

Edited by ShellFall

I am a current member of SG and I am completely satisfied with the fellow members and the way the clan operates. Seriously, take it from me, if you want a good, stable, an steadily rising clan. Then really consider SG, you will not be disappointed.

I am a current member of SG and I am completely satisfied with the fellow members and the way the clan operates. Seriously, take it from me, if you want a good, stable, an steadily rising clan. Then really consider SG, you will not be disappointed.

definitely agreee. Its fun as hell but also serious when shit hits the fan/things need to get done. All of the members are gelling well together.