Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

This Is Khellus reporting in,

Myself and Encore commenced a scavenging mission. We were extremely successful in our operation. We also picked up SK along the way.

All gear collected at Base Designator "Alpha".

Reported collection

Ghille Suits (Multiple)

DMR (Multiple)

Assorted Assault Weapons (AK-74 Kobra, M4A1 CCO SD)

Assorted Shotguns (Remington, M1014)

Miscellaneous

Food Stuffs

Survival Equipment

Coyote Backpacks

Medical Supplies (On Ice.)

Operation. Successful.

-Khellus Out.

Nice work Khellus, We changed alpha's designation to Zulu as its the large group camp. Alpha Bravo and Charlie have also been fully resupplied as of today so its great to know we have supplies there!

Thanks for the help,

Tom

Had a great time with the guys tonight,cheers to Aaron, chris and everyone else who took part in the op, was good to see things organised, even if the op wasn't exactly "succesful" :D

Once you guys left, Chris Lozodot (?) and me headed back to alpha one, a heli buzzed us and someone jumped out, managed to flank us and crucified all 3 of us. :( turns out it was the same guy who you guys had a run in with earlier:)

Anyways still great fun, even though I still havent fired a shot in anger!! :)

will definately drop by the TS server this weekend, and would love to roll with you guys some more. (if you will have me:) )

To anyone else, make sure you drop by US174 and the TS server, you wont find a friendlier bunch of guys no matter how much of a "bambi" you are! ;)

Matt

We enjoyed having you, I ran through the logs and checked up on those guys and they where hacking for sure. ESP and teleporting.

Tom

Had a good run with Khellus today, was good fun, hooked up with Cardio afterwards and tried baiting NW with no success:( unfortunately something went wrong with dayz, de-synced then couldn't log back in:(

I will be around tomorrow night about 730pm GMT, so will hopefully see you guys then.

P.S how am I looking for the coveted {SG} tags ;)

Matt

• Like 1

Had a good run with Khellus today, was good fun, hooked up with Cardio afterwards and tried baiting NW with no success:( unfortunately something went wrong with dayz, de-synced then couldn't log back in:(

I will be around tomorrow night about 730pm GMT, so will hopefully see you guys then.

P.S how am I looking for the coveted {SG} tags ;)

Matt

I feel as though everyone agrees its about time you tossed on some of those {SG} Tags :). Hit me up on TS and we can talk about it.

Tom

So we've announced Squad Battles. We are large enough now that are two squads will begin battling each other on our white list server 175. Left to set up there own camps and collect supplys to stay alive the two squads will compete for territory and goods as they duke it out for the next two weeks.

Come check us out!

Tom

I joined SG about 4 days ago and its awesome fun. Everyone is nice and much fun is to be had. Me Khellus and Tom had a very successful sniping mission the other night, shots were made, people died, good guys won.

• Like 2

I joined SG about 4 days ago and its awesome fun. Everyone is nice and much fun is to be had. Me Khellus and Tom had a very successful sniping mission the other night, shots were made, people died, good guys won.

We're very happy to have you shellfall. I wish your squad the best of luck.

Tom

Alpha Squad has scored the first kill in the squad battles! That means they get to choose their teams clothing, they ended up going with Soldier clothing and bravo team got stuck with the camo clothing. Oh well, More to come I'm sure!

Tom

• Like 2

Things are hotting up already! Would like to get involved if possible! Ill hit you up on TS tonight!

Fun night - was playing with Shell & Moto and (sp?) beletoho, heh. To the gun that I killed "Tommy" (or something), that said, "F*ck you" after I killed him - heh, sorry dood, but were firing at my squad-mate and you happen to walk right into our fill-up location with ~3 guns aimed at you. You possibly could have been faster on side-chat, but we heard the gun shots and considered whomever comes around the corner to be hostile ... Next time, don't fire upon us if you don't want to get shot back at.

Anyways, good times. Missed the start of the squad battles, will be on this week though!

• Like 2

Bloody hand shot me in the shoulder yesterday during the squad matches. Took forever to stitch myself back up. Nice shot though. Good luck out there alpha

Lets not forget Hand getting First Blood :P.

The squad battles are still raging with both teams on at the moment.

Tom

Came on for squad battles last night ... spawned at coast w/out a damn thing. Grabbed the blue sex van and headed to rendezvous w/my team. Didn't make it in time as most had logged off, but started gearing up.

SvS adds a new element when you know you're being hunted by some very capable people ...

• Like 1

This Is Lieutenant Khellus Reporting in.

Squad versus Squad battles have been excellent in the training of our troops in my personal opinion. Alpha and Bravo have been doing a great job using all their collective skills to Engage eachother.

During the Past Few hours, Bravo had taken a Routine patrol aboard Heli and was engaged by Light Machine Gun fire at [CLASSIFIED]. We had located multiple crash sites, and after damage was received to our Bird, we pulled out. Unfortunately a Bravo member was struck by the training rounds and had fallen from the Chopper.

We had an operative alone in the area So I had para-jumped out to provide support and recover our Soldier. As I moved into the Area of operation I made contact at 600m, Enemy combatant armed with Light Machine gun. I engaged the target with my Sniper Rifle and Tagged him. Operative was recovered.

I then made exfilitration back to base.

Khellus out.

------------------OFFLINE ------------------------------------

Great little skirmish out there everyone. Alot of fun, I'll be active for 4 days this weekend seeing as i have all 4 of those days off ^.^

I recommend a Combined Operation with Both Alpha and Bravo. I know we've all been Itching for a Fight.

Safe travels and Shoot straight out there Team. Lets keep the Recruitment going We're being knocked off the Lists by multiple groups.

Edited by Khellus
  • Like 1

@Khellus- Awesome write-up dood. I'll be on late tonight, hopefully you guys will be around!

@Khellus- Awesome write-up dood. I'll be on late tonight, hopefully you guys will be around!

Agreed. Things are really heating up!

Base Combat is heating up as they hunt for eachother in the night; the thing they dont know, Is that they're within a KM of eachother.

Tom

I tried loggin on to your server, I spoke with someone for a min about joining, he gave me the server nam, but right in the middle someone walked in and I heard little after that. I need the password i guess. Forgive me for being a tard.

I tried loggin on to your server, I spoke with someone for a min about joining, he gave me the server nam, but right in the middle someone walked in and I heard little after that. I need the password i guess. Forgive me for being a tard.

I went to talk to you on teamspeak but you wern't there just poke Tom when your around.

- Tom

Ill be dropping by tonight so hopefully see someone around, we need more uk members! It's sucks keeping different time to most of the guys:( I always seem to miss the fun!:)

Matt

I will, ill be on and off today and on tonight and tomorrow. Wjen I was talkin f2f to dude my girlfriend was jabbering at me about it being 4:30am.

Interesting night last night - We camped Stary and Novy - sending in a driver to draw fire. He ended up getting killed, but we couldn't locate the shooter. Once we had full support on the town, the shooter had fled. We searched but then moved onto other areas. High tension and I didn't even fire a bullet.

@Tom: Hoping to get the server switched to 24hour (day/night) - I think everyone is in agreement about that. Adds a new tactical side to it all. Also, possibly set reboots to every 6 instead of 3 hours since it's password-protected and low-pop the memory consumption, etc hasn't been an issue. Let me know (since I don't have access to the server anymore, you changed the password). ;)

To the gun that I killed "Tommy" (or something), that said, "F*ck you" after I killed him - heh, sorry dood, but were firing at my squad-mate and you happen to walk right into our fill-up location with ~3 guns aimed at you. You possibly could have been faster on side-chat, but we heard the gun shots and considered whomever comes around the corner to be hostile ... Next time, don't fire upon us if you don't want to get shot back at.

Hey, I was the guy, my name on DayZ is Matty but I'll probably change it to reflect this name. Sorry about the immediate F-you but I was frustrated from the series of events that led to my death. My intentions were good but communication was non-exisistent and I honestly did not see a squad until I rounded the corner. I was only trying to help another player by killing to two zombies chasing him. You guys did see the dead zombie right?

Anyway, it was after a spawn so I didn't lose anything, no harm, I really enjoy the server and it is the only one I play on at the moment. I am very new to Dayz and finally getting the hang of it.

• Like 2

Hey, I was the guy, my name on DayZ is Matty but I'll probably change it to reflect this name. Sorry about the immediate F-you but I was frustrated from the series of events that led to my death. My intentions were good but communication was non-exisistent and I honestly did not see a squad until I rounded the corner. I was only trying to help another player by killing to two zombies chasing him. You guys did see the dead zombie right?

Anyway, it was after a spawn so I didn't lose anything, no harm, I really enjoy the server and it is the only one I play on at the moment. I am very new to Dayz and finally getting the hang of it.

Better Safe then sorry, Hit us up if you want to play sometime.

Tom

Hey Matty - sure I understand that. Yes, he was being chased by zeds, but I didn't digest that fast enough that you were possibly friendly (firing at the zeds, not him). I was more concerned about keeping my squad alive. Next time, at least on side chat you could say, "hey, I'm'a fire and take these zeds off you" or something.

Also, keep in mind, firing at zeds near a town may not be the best way to remove them...you're likely to draw more out. You can also run into a tree or large bush and chances are they will ignore you after a while.

Regardless, feel free to come on anytime and let us know your friendly and you won't have any problem from SG members.

Hope to see you on dood!

Edited by sk-
  • Like 1