Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

been playing on 174 for a couple of days now and having fun... I put in an app for SG

MISSION FILE: SPARTAN ONE

PRIORITY CONDITION: CHARLIE

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-

This is Lieutenant Khellus reporting in Sir,

I have decided to move to a tertiary location along the Northeast to create a resupply point and provide a secondary armory for our troops. I also plan to use this location as a training point for our new recruits to learn the ins and outs of how we operate. I have effectively named this location Echo, just awaiting your confirmation on the Callsign Sir. Once the base is approved, I can ferry potential Troops to the Outpost and gear them up.

I will take responsibility of maintaining the outpost myself, Should I require assistance I have the available means of acquiring additional support from our other ranks.

This base will be available to everyone for resupply.

Thank you for your time Sir.

Khellus Out.

-TRANSMISSION LOST-

Excellent Khellus nice work. A FOB will be perfect for the New Recruits.

been playing on 174 for a couple of days now and having fun... I put in an app for SG

I got your app, I attempted to get into contact with you but your skype ID and steam ID where wrong? Jump on teamspeak and poke myself, hand or khellus.

Tom

Hey guys,

I've been with {SG} for a little over 2 weeks now. when ever they found me i was a clueless bambi that never went inland and never killed anyone. Now im hitting bambi slayers that are zig-zaging away from 600 meters away with a DMR, Flying Bambi Saver-1 (biplane) from balota to north west. This is a really fun group and i strongly recommend putting a application. you dont have to be a all-pro 1337 MLG gamer, but you just gotta be a cool dude!

Hell ya! Will be on this weekend gentz!

Any of those reading this thread and are interested, hop on to our TS and jump on server US 174 and hang out with us for a while!

We're recruiting people for our Bravo squad tactical units, experienced combat players are encouraged to play.

Looking for some veteran experience as well for ALPHA squad, if you can prove to me that you have what it takes that is.

Fun night last night - Played some Takistan Life w/the crew, (sorry about that Cardio =]) then jumped to 174 and took over Cherno for a bit. Things were going great for an hour till a hacker stopped by. We had multiple admins working on it and they got banned quickly. We had to rollback and hopefully everyone continued to have fun.

Nice work last night admins - that's some damn fast hacker response.

We are working on playing all sorts of other games including League of Legends, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, and many others. Join us on TS3 and hang out with us for a while!

• Like 1

We've been experimenting with different game modes. Come have some fun on Arma II and DayZ!

One of our members is not feeling so hot. Everyone should wish him well. Hope you feel better bud.

Hopefully we can meet some new people. I love this diversity that we have. We have people from some different countries, and it is always fun to learn about some culture.