Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

I just sent over a app to your group to join i have never played the game , but i am dling it as i am typing this i am super psyched about getting involved in a game that has 3 things i enjoy fps ,zombies and team work whats not to love about that. If

i need to give you guys any more info let me know

I just sent over a app to your group to join i have never played the game , but i am dling it as i am typing this i am super psyched about getting involved in a game that has 3 things i enjoy fps ,zombies and team work whats not to love about that. If

i need to give you guys any more info let me know

Looking forward to seeing you around - new or old, players can be trained - it's attitude that really matters. I suggest day-z commander for managing dayz and all the possible add-ons we use (dayz+, 2017, etc)

Sounds good

Happy to have you on board!

Feel free to jump on TS guys.

Tom

I haven't played on yalls server yet but am planning too tonight. Im looking forward to it. However after reading your post I have already submitted an application because SG seems pretty cool. See yall around hopefully!

I haven't played on yalls server yet but am planning too tonight. Im looking forward to it. However after reading your post I have already submitted an application because SG seems pretty cool. See yall around hopefully!

I've read your application and would love it if you could jump on teamspeak and poke me. We can get you started with the application process after that.

Tom

Good time last night w/recruit Dan. My bad on crashing that car, hehe. Hopefully see you on again soon ...

Good time last night w/recruit Dan. My bad on crashing that car, hehe. Hopefully see you on again soon ...

Bahaha! Happens to the best of us! Sorry I fell asleep on you guys :P

Tom

Bahaha! Happens to the best of us! Sorry I fell asleep on you guys :P

Tom

After I realized you were idling in the channel, I thought maybe you were watching us ... testing us ... to see if we're worthy to wear the SG signia. hehe.

• Like 1

After I realized you were idling in the channel, I thought maybe you were watching us ... testing us ... to see if we're worthy to wear the SG signia. hehe.

You caught me!

I leave for a week on business In Tokyo and all kinds of recruits start poking their heads about. And all kinds of idiots crashing every manner of vehicle lol. I'm glad everyone is having a good time. I'll be on at some point tomorrow when I get back to my Barracks from my flight.

..... And no... There is no rare loot in my room. GET OUT

I leave for a week on business In Tokyo and all kinds of recruits start poking their heads about. And all kinds of idiots crashing every manner of vehicle lol. I'm glad everyone is having a good time. I'll be on at some point tomorrow when I get back to my Barracks from my flight.

..... And no... There is no rare loot in my room. GET OUT

haha, what's good. I'll look for you tomorrow. We should do a little snipping, .. maybe I can learn a thing or two from you!

Had a great time with the guys tonight,cheers to Aaron, chris and everyone else who took part in the op, was good to see things organised, even if the op wasn't exactly "succesful" :D

Once you guys left, Chris Lozodot (?) and me headed back to alpha one, a heli buzzed us and someone jumped out, managed to flank us and crucified all 3 of us. :( turns out it was the same guy who you guys had a run in with earlier:)

Anyways still great fun, even though I still havent fired a shot in anger!! :)

will definately drop by the TS server this weekend, and would love to roll with you guys some more. (if you will have me:) )

To anyone else, make sure you drop by US174 and the TS server, you wont find a friendlier bunch of guys no matter how much of a "bambi" you are! ;)

Matt

• Like 1

haha, what's good. I'll look for you tomorrow. We should do a little snipping, .. maybe I can learn a thing or two from you!

I'm always up for a Sniping mission. Although there really isn't all that much to learn from me. I love playing as a sniper because I get the eagles eye view of a potential battlefield. I think most people don't get that snipers aren't suppose to be badass killers that can shoot anyone and everyone.

Atleast in the Marines, we're called scout-snipers. Our main mission is to provide our ground team with as much information as we can possibly scrounge up to provide the the highest chance of survivability.

Best tips I can give to any potential sniper recruits out there is....in order of my thought process during an op.

1. Identify

2. Prioritize

3. Report

4. Confirm

5. Request

These 5 steps relate to a sniper and his commander.

Step 1.....

Identify all possibly enemies and assets.

Mark all gear, supplies, routes and cover for your platoon. GIVE THEM THE INFO AND TOOLS THEY NEED!

Step 2....

Prioritize the objects/targets for your team.

Your team doesn't need you to start firing every chance you get. They need you to help them Eliminate the largest threat to your mission. Or, mark potentially the most valuable assets they can return to base.

Step 3....

Reporting is one of the most important aspects of a sniper. You are the eyes and ears for your squad mates. You have the ability to observe and calculate information that your commander can't see from his position.

Give him a short, concise report telling him the most important facts relevant to your mission/objective.

Good rule of thumb for a report..

(Location, enemies, and estimation)

Give him your location on the battlefield

Enemy positions and/or equipment

And the estimated threat to your team

Step 4.....

Confirm your next objectives with your team or commander. (Help your commander with this)

You may need to reposition to better cover your team, or acquire a better field of view. Inform your commander of a position you may want to take and double check his priorities. Let him make the call and give you your next objective.

Step 5...

Should you find yourself in a ideal firing position or locate a key enemy objective. ALWAYS REQUEST PERMISSION TO TAKE THE SHOT!

In the marines we don't tell our snipers to "fire" our spotters request firing permission and then tell shooters like myself to "send it".

Meaning to send a round downrange. Instead of an order, we're given permission. Shots can only be made by you, the sniper. And only you know when the best time to eliminate a target is. Make every round count.."One shot, one kill".

I hope my little brief helps some of you guys out. I've had alot of people asking me to teach them or give them tips. So... There you go. That's roughly my thought process. Good luck out there gentlemen. And send our enemies straight to hell

• Like 4

I'm always up for a Sniping mission. Although there really isn't all that much to learn from me. I love playing as a sniper because I get the eagles eye view of a potential battlefield. I think most people don't get that snipers aren't suppose to be badass killers that can shoot anyone and everyone.

Atleast in the Marines, we're called scout-snipers. Our main mission is to provide our ground team with as much information as we can possibly scrounge up to provide the the highest chance of survivability.

Best tips I can give to any potential sniper recruits out there is....in order of my thought process during an op.

1. Identify

2. Prioritize

3. Report

4. Confirm

5. Request

Step 1.....

Mark all gear, supplies, routes and cover for your platoon. GIVE THEM THE INFO AND TOOLS THEY NEED!

Step 2....

Your team doesn't need you to start firing every chance you get. They need you to help them Eliminate the largest threat to your mission. Or, mark potentially the most valuable assets they can return to base.

Step 3....

Reporting is one of the most important aspects of a sniper. You are the eyes and ears for your squad mates. You have the ability to observe and calculate information that your commander can't see from his position.

Give him a short, concise report telling him the most important facts relevant to your mission/objective.

Step 4.....

Confirm your next objectives with your team or commander. (Help your commander with this)

You may need to reposition to better cover your team, or acquire a better field of view. Inform your commander of a position you may want to take and double check his priorities. Let him make the call and give you your next objective.

Step 5...

Should you find yourself in a ideal firing position or locate a key enemy objective. ALWAYS REQUEST PERMISSION TO TAKE THE SHOT!

In the marines we don't tell our snipers to "fire" our spotters request firing permission and then tell shooters like myself to "send it".

Meaning to send a round downrange. Instead of an order, we're given permission. Shots can only be made by you, the sniper. And only you know when the best time to eliminate a target is. Make every round count.."One shot, one kill".

I hope my little brief helps some of you guys out. I've had alot of people asking me to teach them or give them tips. So... There you go. That's roughly my thought process. Good luck out there gentlemen. And send our enemies straight to hell

Hey, this is really nice dood. Thanks, I'll try and keep in my mind as I play. I didn't get to game last night, think I got this flu that's going around, had to hit it early.

I'll be on this weekend though, hopefully you're around.

Safe travels dood!

1. Identify

2. Prioritize

3. Report

4. Confirm

5. Request

Step 1.....

Step 2....

Step 3....

Step 4.....

Step 5...

After sniping for a two years in ARMA and Flashpoint games, I cant agree more with everything khellus said here :P.

Golden Advise, Thanks Khellus.

Tom

Our public server is getting rather active again, we are recruiting for our whitelist server if anyone is interested.

Was just on - good times, counter-snipped by some well hidden people -- good shooting!

This Is Khellus reporting in,

Myself and Encore commenced a scavenging mission. We were extremely successful in our operation. We also picked up SK along the way.

All gear collected at Base Designator "Alpha".

Reported collection

Ghille Suits (Multiple)

DMR (Multiple)

Assorted Assault Weapons (AK-74 Kobra, M4A1 CCO SD)

Assorted Shotguns (Remington, M1014)

Miscellaneous

Food Stuffs

Survival Equipment

Coyote Backpacks

Medical Supplies (On Ice.)

Operation. Successful.

-Khellus Out.

Edited by Khellus
  • Like 2