Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

Can't Understand why you banned me yesterday without any reason to. I was starting to like this clan. Can you please unban me from TS and the Server? Thanks

While we do allow everyone to submit an application and try out for {SG} we still do not accept all applicants, you where removed from our server and teamspeak because we did not feel that you where of the caliber of member recruit; {SG} makes sure to recruit mature and friendly members. If you feel this is incorrect etc feel free to contact me at Joss_hill on skype. I do remember telling you that you did not make the cut though.

Tom

Edited by Josshill

Morning Folks, I've been playing on the server for the past couple of days but noticed you guys have gone whitelisted in the past 24 hours! i submitted an application yesterday but not heard anything yet.

Admittedly I am a total bambi but learning quick, managed to stay alive for about 6 hours so far!:)

I was on yesterday about 11AM GMT Username Matt. Really enjoyed my time on the server, the {SG} guys (I think khellus(?) was around..?) Helped me out alot.

Give me a shout back either on here or via my steam, which is the same as my forum name.

Thanks Guys.

Matt

Bit of info: Im 30 (so well and truly fit the mature status!:D) Been gaming for about 20 years, my first "computer" was an Amstrad 464 with a tape deck! Been a long time console gamer, but coming back to PC's after about a ten year break. Definately not a full time gamer as i have a girlfriend, and a full time job but i try and get on as often as both allow!

Morning Folks, I've been playing on the server for the past couple of days but noticed you guys have gone whitelisted in the past 24 hours! i submitted an application yesterday but not heard anything yet.

Admittedly I am a total bambi but learning quick, managed to stay alive for about 6 hours so far! :)

I was on yesterday about 11AM GMT Username Matt. Really enjoyed my time on the server, the {SG} guys (I think khellus(?) was around..?) Helped me out alot.

Give me a shout back either on here or via my steam, which is the same as my forum name.

Thanks Guys.

Matt

Bit of info: Im 30 (so well and truly fit the mature status! :D) Been gaming for about 20 years, my first "computer" was an Amstrad 464 with a tape deck! Been a long time console gamer, but coming back to PC's after about a ten year break. Definately not a full time gamer as i have a girlfriend, and a full time job but i try and get on as often as both allow!

Cool - I'll be around today, hopefully I'll see you on!

Admittedly I am a total bambi but learning quick, managed to stay alive for about 6 hours so far! :)

Thanks Guys.

Matt

Bit of info: Im 30 (so well and truly fit the mature status! :D) Been gaming for about 20 years, my first "computer" was an Amstrad 464 with a tape deck! Been a long time console gamer, but coming back to PC's after about a ten year break. Definately not a full time gamer as i have a girlfriend, and a full time job but i try and get on as often as both allow!

Teamspeak - Really the best way to get in contact with us, I see your application here and have been trying to get in contact with you. If you want to jump on teamspeak we can get you involved in the application process.

If you drop your steam ID here as well Ill contact you there.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Cheers for getting back to me. My steam ID is

llENC0REll ( that's a zero on the middle!) I prob wont be in until tomorrow night due to a long run a work, need to catch up with the mrs!:)

If you guys aren't recruiting, or I don't make the cut, any chance of getting white listed for now?

Thanks again.

Matt

We have two servers. us 174 is public, us 175 is whitelisted.

Edited by gunp0int

Ah how odd pretty sure I had 174 in my favourites but I will check when I get online,

cheers for that.

Matt

Tons of SG members on the whitelisted server right now...having a good time. Come on out!

• Like 1

Ah how odd pretty sure I had 174 in my favourites but I will check when I get online,

cheers for that.

Matt

We invite active US 174 members to come play on 175, As far as if we are recruiting we still are. Jump on teamspeak when you get some time and talk to one of us we'll be happy to help you out.

Tom

*Added you on steam as well.

Excellent, cheers Tom as soon as I get some time( hopefully tomorrow night!:) ill drop by the TS server and hopefully hook up with you guys!

Cheers

Matt

• Like 1

I have been playing on your US 174 server for some time now but now it has a white list. I need to get on this list please =) name in game is Mani im sure many SG members can vouch for me not being a script kiddy or anything like that. Thx let me know.

Also, on my app I put Scout as my preferred role, someone who just gets a general overview of a situation and actively reports back. Say a raid on a city is happening, I'd be a spotter of sorts. Not sure if that is something you guys do, if not no problem!

I have been playing on your US 174 server for some time now but now it has a white list. I need to get on this list please =) name in game is Mani im sure many SG members can vouch for me not being a script kiddy or anything like that. Thx let me know.

US 174 is not whitelsited. (50.23.115.85:3357)

Do you mean US 175? (50.23.115.101:3238)

Looks like we are going to have a tournament sometime next Saturday or Sunday. More details sometime tomorrow.

(oh and prizes like Dungeon defenders w/ dlc, and more!)

I filled out an app and have briefly talked to a few members. I was on the other night before you took the server down. I only see 175 and can't get on. Usually a pm est players so will try tonight. The sg member on ts isn't responding.

Not sure if Romeo reads the forums but I'd like to talk to him. Skype is jfiremobile

Edited by Jugrnot

US 174 is not whitelsited. (50.23.115.85:3357)

Do you mean US 175? (50.23.115.101:3238)

Reason i asked is because i have been playing on 174 and have gear on it, I stopped playing for like 2 days i come back and US 174 is now US 175 on my favorites in DayzCommander so im confused.

Scratch all of this. for some reason it switched my Favortie star and my server notes from 174 to 175. still got all my stuff on 174 =D

Edited by pupulehaole

Reason i asked is because i have been playing on 174 and have gear on it, I stopped playing for like 2 days i come back and US 174 is now US 175 on my favorites in DayzCommander so im confused.

Ah! well we've been working on getting the servers to share the same hive. (like how public servers work)

I know the IP changed once for 174 but that was wayyyyy back.

Edited by gunp0int

Looks like we are going to have a tournament sometime next Saturday or Sunday. More details sometime tomorrow.

(oh and prizes like Dungeon defenders w/ dlc, and more!)

Having a tournament when I am traveling out of the country! Not fair LOL

Hope you guys are having a good time!

Having a tournament when I am traveling out of the country! Not fair LOL

Hope you guys are having a good time!

yea seems like it isn't the best time to have the tourney! I think ill hold off on it mostly because i'm looking for a good host for the match.

Hey folks, couldn't get on the TS server last night, was hoping to catch up with you guys!

Side note, spent a couple of hours on 174 last night, as the sever was quiet I thought I would head to the NW airfield, after nearly dying of dehydration on the way, I climbed to the top of the fire station roof as I thought I could hear a body. ( turns out it was the mass grave at the back! Noob ) anyway somehow the Z heard me up there and crowded the ladder. I thought " nows a good time to test the FAL I found on the way, as I was aiming through the sight I somehow managed to walk off the edge of the roof!!! :) and you guessed it plummeted to my death:( *sigh A weeks worth of careful scavenging down the pan! Ah well better than an as50 round through the noggin I guess!!!!

Matt

• Like 1

Hey folks, couldn't get on the TS server last night, was hoping to catch up with you guys!

Side note, spent a couple of hours on 174 last night, as the sever was quiet I thought I would head to the NW airfield, after nearly dying of dehydration on the way, I climbed to the top of the fire station roof as I thought I could hear a body. ( turns out it was the mass grave at the back! Noob ) anyway somehow the Z heard me up there and crowded the ladder. I thought " nows a good time to test the FAL I found on the way, as I was aiming through the sight I somehow managed to walk off the edge of the roof!!! :) and you guessed it plummeted to my death:( *sigh A weeks worth of careful scavenging down the pan! Ah well better than an as50 round through the noggin I guess!!!!

Matt

Bahaha, Its happend to the best of us mate! Hopefully we'll be seeing you around?

Tom

Good to know I'm not the only complete idiot out there!

I should be around tomorrow night, around about 7 pm GMT so I will try getting on to the TS server and give you guys a shout!!

Matt