Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

Wow we just pulled off a badass operation! Got 13 SG members on grabbed a huey and a MTVR and raided all the coastal cities with no casualties! (with 50 players on)

*and to those who applied we are currently reviewing applications.*

--->so please contact me on my steam ID.

STEAM ID: gunp0int

OR

join our teamspeak and poke me. ([sG] gunp0int)

Edited by gunp0int
  • Like 2

Awesome clan! Just joined and it has been amazing. Give it a try and join our TS3 server for more info.

Wow we just pulled off a badass operation! Got 13 SG members on grabbed a huey and a MTVR and raided all the coastal cities with no casualties! (with 50 players on)

*and to those who applied we are currently reviewing applications.*

--->so please contact me on my steam ID.

STEAM ID: gunp0int

OR

join our teamspeak and poke me. ([sG] gunp0int)

So bummed I missed this op ... logging on shortly...hopefully you guys run an OP today ....!!

It wont let me join the server. It says that I have been kicked from the game because of createvehicle restriction3. I am not even suree what that means. What should I do?

Edited by SplayEwe599

That glitch seems to happen randomly on servers. Keep trying or wait a few hours the server will reset and it might work after that.

Hopped on Teamspeak Earlier and had a decent adventure with Man of Destruction and SK I think. Pretty fun group. Sent in an Application

Yah dood, had a good time. I think we left that server after but we hit another server, raided NW airfields and found an SUV. heh. While there a little bird came, we let it land and take back off...could have probably shot it up though. We took the SUV and hit a bunch of towns and met up with another SG guy. Took some gun fire at the NW airfield again. Just logged off after we setup a quick camp. Was fun. Hope to see you on again.

I attempted to join the teamspeak server, but had no success. this is most likely due to me not really knowing how teamspeak works. All the same, you guys sound really cool and I submitted an app.

All you have to do for the Teamspeak, is when you start it up, at the Top left tab you'll see "Connections" Click that, Open it up and paste in the Address into "IP"

And darn, I always miss the fun stuff v.v Oh well, I'm sure ill catch up on the Next Adventure

• Like 1

Our Namlask server will be up tonight!

Tom

Thats awesome, will it have the increased vehicle spawns too?

Tom

Good to know we will have that map when I return from vacation :-P

Bump!

Tom

Good to know we will have that map when I return from vacation :-P

Bump!

EST plus or minus...someone is usually ALWAYS around to game ...

What time zone is the majority of your crew in?

We have a lot of US and Aussies. We have about ten members within Europe as well.

Tom

What time zone is the majority of your crew in?

Well we have people from almost every time zone... Tom is two hours behind me, then we have people in the UK, new Zealand, Sweden, etc.... although we many of us have bad sleeping habits so we see each other anyways :P.

The guys are currently playing around with dayZ+ while our servers are down. We put our Namlask server up today though so check us out!

Played some dayz+ with the crew last night, had a good time. Tension was thick on this high-pop server. Looking forward to continuing some dayz+ this weekend guys!

Been doing a lot of training of newer members as of late working on tactics and callouts etc. Check us out!

Tom

Can't Understand why you banned me yesterday without any reason to. I was starting to like this clan. Can you please unban me from TS and the Server? Thanks