Josshill

{SG} Subsistence Gaming is recruiting mature active players

Subsistence Gaming

Teamspeak: subsistence.ts.nfoservers.com

A little about us:

We are a group of experienced Arma II and DayZ Players. Our primary game is Arma II and its mods, The game we play the most obviously is DayZ. We have hardened "tactical" combat fire teams organized and trained to protect and secure important objectives. We also have scavenging teams for our members who are newer to the game. At the end of the day, The guys and gals at subsistence gaming are all about having a good time and enjoying our game.

Honor Code:

The members of Subsistence Gaming are expected t conduct themselves in a friendly manor on our server; They are to assist survivors, help fight bandits and participate in operations. You are to respect the rank structure but always use your gut feeling and remember its a game. We play many other games together sometimes competing, play respectfully and have fun when we compete. May the best man win.

Our Servers:

Come check us out before you join or after you send in an application! We’re happy to talk to you on teamspeak as well.

Teamspeak:

Subsistence.ts.nfoservers.com

(No Port)

Chrenarus Dayz {SG} Hive:

50.23.115.101:3238

- Very Active

- 400+ Vehicles

- Start With a Gun

- Survive.

b_560_95_1.png

Whitelisted DayZ Chrenarus {SG} Hive:

- Our two squads battle each other sharpening there combat skills working in fireteams.

- Hacker Free

- Good Combat

- Tactical

b_560_95_1.png

In progress of adding a Namalsk and Utes server! Along with Wasteland for Arma 2!

Rank Structure:

Captain(Cpt.): The Captain is responsible for his squad members, Organizing operations, and communicating effectively with his members. The Captain has the final say in all matters, but is strongly urged to listen to all of the members.

Lieutenant(Lt.): The Lieutenant is the Captains second hand. He is in charge of making sure all members have proper loadouts etc. He will make calls in the Captain's absence concerning KOS and other Combat related decisions.

Sergeant(Sgt.): The Sergeant is responsible for his fireteam. The Sergeant must organize and train his fireteam to be an effective fighting force. The Sergeant is responsible with maintaining communication with the Captain.

First Officer(PO.): Holds the same rank as a sergeant but is a designated pilot. What he says in his bird goes. The First Officer's primary duty is to protect the helicopter and insure it returns in one piece. The Petty Officer is to determine LZ and Exfil Zones.

Staff Sergeant(SSgt.): Responsible for running a camp, Will be assigned to it and his main duties include running scavenging missions to resupply the camps. The Staff Sergeant is in charge of training initiates.

Private: The members primary job is to have fun. The member is also asked to respect people with ranks above them as they are volunteering to do this job. The member is also expected to participate in group missions and day to day maintenance of camps and supply collecting.

Initiate: The Initiate is under a seven day trial period in which the member must prove himself to be a productive member within SG. The Initiate does not have to shoot like a pro, but has to have a grasp for the game and good teamwork skills. The Captain can wave the initiate period if he feels fit.

Registering:

Follow these three simple steps:

1. Please fill out an application located here.
  2. Come on Teamspeak and poke one of our members, they may be able to help you
  3. Come on our servers and play! We like to accept people who play on our servers already.

*Please make sure to fill out an application

We will make sure to get to you within 24 hours.

-Tom

Captain

Apha Squad

Edited by Josshill
  • Like 1

We had a few people drop by the teamspeak, if you guys will also fill out an application it will make it easier for me to contact you.

Tom

Edited by Josshill
  • Like 2

Ohai. if you have any questions concerning SG and how we act on our server feel free to poke me on the teamspeak whenever im on. i will be happy to switch over into any channel and talk with people.

• Like 3

Lots of members on, feel free to jump on the teamspeak or DayZ server and hit us up!

• Like 3

We hit 50 players today! (Proof) Feel free to join our teamspeak to ask some questions or chat with your own friends (subsistence.ts.nfoservers.com).

Have fun! ;)

-Gunp0int

Lieutenant

Bravo Squad

Edited by gunp0int
  • Like 2

Been playing dayz for a while now and these guys are great. Only been a member for a day and already we have done some great stuff!

Edited by mbl111
  • Like 1

Hi all,

I have been looking for a group that is not full of kids :P if you know what i mean. Do you guys accept new players?

• Like 1

Been playing with you guys just a bit today - having fun, decided to fill out the app and hopefully continue to play. Handle is 'sk'.

• Like 1

Thanks for filling out the app sk (it does help out!). Also Nardieus we do accept new players there is no skill requirement.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have been looking for a group that is not full of kids :P if you know what i mean. Do you guys accept new players?

We do! We love to help teach new players the ropes. Definitely fill out an application and hit us up on teamspeak.

Tom

• Like 1

Our server is unbelievably active! We would love to at-least encourage you to check it out.

Tom

Our server is unbelievably active! We would love to at-least encourage you to check it out.

Tom

Sounds awesome! I think i might apply..

• Like 1

Solid server - played with these guys a bunch yesterday. Will be back again today. Had an EPIC stalking session against a few bandits which concluded with a nice gun fight - but they logged out before bleeding out, hah.

Solid server - played with these guys a bunch yesterday. Will be back again today. Had an EPIC stalking session against a few bandits which concluded with a nice gun fight - but they logged out before bleeding out, hah.

Thanks Sk! We've enjoyed playing with you!

Definitely check us out guys. We have a lot of fun.

Chobble

We've been having a great time, the teamspeak is always full of people so jump on and poke one of us!

Tom

Played wasteland mod today with the group was a real blast, clocked 14 players during the op. Come check us out.

Tom

We're happy to take on more people, we've had some great experienced players join us along with some bambies, whatever play style you are we'll find a way to fit it :D

Hey guys, I submitted an application. I dont think I will be able to get on today, but I will be able to tommorow. I hope you consider me!

No problem xXHiTMaNIXx get on when ever you can! (our TS IP: subsistence.ts.nfoservers.com ).

Some people don't read the forum so let them know if you filled out an application.

Edited by gunp0int

I submitted an app. I'm new to dayz and played on your server for a few hours today and just have to say that it was great not getting shot in the face immediately upon spawning. :)

I submitted an app. I'm new to dayz and played on your server for a few hours today and just have to say that it was great not getting shot in the face immediately upon spawning. :)

Haha thank you! Get on teamspeak and poke the guys who are online, tell them your a new recruit and theyll help you out.

Tom