Sign in to follow this  
imhitler

Can't play

Whenever I try to join a server it gives me something along the lines of

"You cannot edit/play this mission" followed by a bunch of dayz file names. I assume I installed it wrong or something, but I have no idea where. Any ideas?

Edit 1: K I read the other thread, I didn't know I need to pay another 20$ to play? I was told I only need arma 2 and operation arrowhead. Not the two mentioned before and combined operations. Don't really feel like dropped another 20 bucks on this.

Edited by imhitler

Whenever I try to join a server it gives me something along the lines of

"You cannot edit/play this mission" followed by a bunch of dayz file names. I assume I installed it wrong or something, but I have no idea where. Any ideas?

Edit 1: K I read the other thread, I didn't know I need to pay another 20$ to play? I was told I only need arma 2 and operation arrowhead. Not the two mentioned before and combined operations. Don't really feel like dropped another 20 bucks on this.

Did you use DayZ commander?

Also, did you play both arma 2 and operation arrowhead before launching DayZ?

Played them both to the start menu like I was told. Any1 knowledgeable on the topic have skype? I think that could be easier.

If you have ArmA II, and Operation Arrowhead you're set. As the previous poster mentioned; you should use DayZ Commander if you are unfamiliar with how to manually install the mod. The error you are receiving indicates that you have not installed the mod correctly. Download DayZ Commander and have it install your files for you.

If you have ArmA II, and Operation Arrowhead you're set. As the previous poster mentioned; you should use DayZ Commander if you are unfamiliar with how to manually install the mod. The error you are receiving indicates that you have not installed the mod correctly. Download DayZ Commander and have it install your files for you.

I'll do that inna sec. I'll reply with the results.

K dled it. Now what? o,o

edit: Says I have the wrong mod version for the vast majority of the servers. I dled the game not even an hour ago. =[

edit 2: I'm just gonna fuck around with it a little bit. May just uninstall everything and re dl with dayzcommander.

Edited by imhitler

K so, now EVER server is giving me "Bad version" after updating with dayzcommander...

Also giving me the same error as before "Delete content cheranus".

Edited by imhitler