Sign in to follow this  
finkone

Take on helicopters (DayZ SA)

I've actually never seen a helicopter while playing DayZ, imagine that? Not once in months and months of playing.

I can't imagine they'd take the sim style heli modeling from ToH to be in DayZ SA. Rather, I think they will just be using the engine itself, being more refined and probably alot better optimized. Potentially they would keep the ToH weather elements since they too would be more refined and possibly be better able to affect your character more. Maybe wind affects bullet travel and makes you colder or something like that.

I've actually never seen a helicopter while playing DayZ, imagine that? Not once in months and months of playing.

I can't imagine they'd take the sim style heli modeling from ToH to be in DayZ SA. Rather, I think they will just be using the engine itself, being more refined and probably alot better optimized. Potentially they would keep the ToH weather elements since they too would be more refined and possibly be better able to affect your character more. Maybe wind affects bullet travel and makes you colder or something like that.

When I am playing on my own, in the middle of nowhere, low on ammo, out in the open and with no cover to hide, the sound of an approaching helicopter puts the fear of god in me.

• Like 1