dezakenman

Banned from FR 34 - I'am not hacker or script user :(

Hello Guys!

After Server Restart at the server FR 34 i get every time when i am trying to connect to the server (at lobby) :

You were kicked of the game. (BattleEye: Admin Ban

(BP-Scripts-1 dezakenman 24.12.2012 15:18:29)

I'am not a hacker, scripts user or something like that!

Please help me! I wanna play again on this nice server :(.

Thanks in advance!

Dezakenman

• Like 2

Script ban is for running any script that does not come from DayZ code. I won't unban until you remove your script.

And yes most ban are automatic but local to the server. Generally I unban as fast as you can get banned, but never for "script" triggers.

Edited by facoptere

you are french, please explique en français pourquoi on à été banni et comment on sera débanit.< =/ j'ai acheter arma hier quoi.

iam not french...

Facoptere... how can i delete this script or what script i have to delete? Oo

and thanks for all the replies

After Server Restart at the server FR 34 i get every time when i am trying to connect to the server (at lobby) :

You were kicked of the game. (BattleEye: Admin Ban

(BP-Scripts-1 dezakenman 24.12.2012 15:18:29)

Dezakenman

you are unbanned.

your problem also happens to me on all the servers which start by FR.

Soluce?

what is your name in game ? I can't find you.

Not "all FR servers" are running this scripts, only mine.

PS : the code that triggered this was in arma2oa/Expansion/Addons/ui.pbo. I forget to check scripts built in ArmA games.

Edited by facoptere

you are right, but it is on my side : I need to fix my detection system.

Don't delete anything on your side.

Edited by facoptere

I have 5 Lucas with 5 different GUID.

Where are you from ? Sweden Germany France ?

ok I have 1 Lucas I have unbanned.

Edited by facoptere

I have the problem : You were kicked of the game. BattlEye Admin Ban

(BP-remoteexec-2 Join!Buff 28.12.2012 16:07:36))

After restart its coming this message im not a hacker and im always on the server FR 34 need help will play again :(

Pls need strongly help !!?

Edited by Join!Buff

Hello admin on Dayz FR 129 FR 34 and 130,

i joined the server then 34 restarted so i went on an other server called NL 93.. and i found a assault backpack in a house (it was fire in the sky aswell... thought) probably a hacker im not sure so i quit that server and tried to go back on 34

but when i joined the server it said i got admin ban for (BP-remoteexec-2 something

Ingame name is :maxjey

Edited by maxjey

Hello admin on Dayz FR 129 FR 34 and 130,

i joined the server then 34 restarted so i went on an other server called NL 93.. and i found a assault backpack in a house (it was fire in the sky aswell... thought) probably a hacker im not sure so i quit that server and tried to go back on 34

but when i joined the server it said i got admin ban for (BP-remoteexec-2 something

Ingame name is :maxjey

you are unbanned

Hi Admin,

I was banned to server FR 129 FR 34 for B-P-script -2 i think. Sorry cant speak french. I dont use any hacks or scripts - all files are original from steam and dayz only no other files. I love to play to this server because i can pvp as much xd. But didnt u notice there are many hackers in this server. I or we got teleport to one place and get killed from falling down. Just to inform cause i think BE is updated in ur server.

But to the problem, again i dont use any hacks. My name in the game Cr4nk.

Thx

you are unbanned.

yes there were a lot of hackers lately, this week it was awful.

I do my best to bust them out and to mitigate their actions.

BE is up-to-date.

My ingame nickname is Raimo Vormisto. I have played on the FR RAID WINE servers as long as i can remember and i was banned yesterday. I have encountered several hackers on this servers but personally i have NEVER hacked. It would suck major if i couldnt come back since i really like the servers.

My ingame nickname is Raimo Vormisto. I have played on the FR RAID WINE servers as long as i can remember and i was banned yesterday. I have encountered several hackers on this servers but personally i have NEVER hacked. It would suck major if i couldnt come back since i really like the servers.

you are unbanned

Hi. I'm not a hacker and scripts user! Please help me! You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (BP-scripts-16 23.06.2013 10:10:11 "46.181.138.251"))

Hi. I'm not a hacker and scripts user! Please help me! You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (BP-scripts-16 23.06.2013 10:10:11 "46.181.138.251"))

you are unbanned

• Like 1

Banned again, but I do not use any cheats and scripts. I even deleted the game and installed it again. Why will ban me?