BardoGamer

Do you like 1.7.1?

This update fixed a lot of things, BUT, the zombies can see you easily, you spawn without a gun...

Do you like 1.7.1?

Nope.

Zombies see you too easy.

Diffficult to evade zombies and have a tendency to agro more.

You drop into servers almost on top of zombies and die immediately.

Zombies still teleport through doors and attack through walls

I am awaiting next patch

I love that they made it easier for the zombies to see you but the no gun thing is just retarded.

Nope.

I am awaiting next patch

Yesterday a zombie teleported through a wall and I had to kill him... make noise...

Nope.

I am awaiting next patch

Yesterday a zombie teleported through a wall and I had to kill him... make noise...

I was in Kamenka on the docks and shot a zombie and out of the blue it was like a entire horde decided to party.

Yes, overall i like it although i have some issues with zombies now.

Zombies are way harder now they can see you from very far away, they still spawn near me and they do still see through walls even though those were supposed to be fixed. Also increasing their attack range and damage probably wasn't a good idea when they are very hard to hit outside because of their unpredictable movement (zig-zag). So avoiding hit is very hard if you try to fight couple of them outside.

It's super easy to find a gun' date=' each spawn point is less than 5 minutes from gun spawn points.

http://dayzmap.info/

find where you spawned, and head to the nearest gun loot area.

[/quote']

Yes, it is. But when you spawn you are a easy target to bandits... who leaves the house in the apocalypse without a gun? hahah =)

its is harden then it was - but it more fun - i LOVE it

Yes' date=' overall i like it although i have some issues with zombies now.

Zombies are way harder now they can see you from very far away, they still spawn near me and they do still see through walls even though those were supposed to be fixed. Also increasing their attack range and damage probably wasn't a good idea when they are very hard to hit outside because of their unpredictable movement (zig-zag). So avoiding hit is very hard if you try to fight couple of them outside.

[/quote']

I hate the 'zig-zag' and the way they run =/

Yes' date=' it is. But when you spawn you are a easy target to bandits... who leaves the house in the apocalypse without a gun? hahah =)

[/quote']

True, I suggest heading inland or checking the apts in cherno. When I die i head to those apps and get an alice pack, main weapon, pistol, and lots of food and water for the trip north.

Also, try to find other players looking for guns. Try to talk to them over direct communication. If someone is talking to be over VOIP, I won't shoot them in the back.

Yes' date=' it is. But when you spawn you are a easy target to bandits... who leaves the house in the apocalypse without a gun? hahah =)

[/quote']

True, I suggest heading inland or checking the apts in cherno. When I die i head to those apps and get an alice pack, main weapon, pistol, and lots of food and water for the trip north.

Also, try to find other players looking for guns. Try to talk to them over direct communication. If someone is talking to be over VOIP, I won't shoot them in the back.

Agreed, Cherno is the beginning of the journey.

We spawn without guns. Come on! That must be a joke! I am in a zombie apocalypse! jeeeez! GIVE ME A GUN!

And those zeds can see me while sneaking through villages to actually find a gun!

And when I finally have a gun, they see me again so I am forced to make noise which then attracts curious survivors!

With 1.7.1 we are pretty much screwed ;-(

And THAT is exactly what this game was missing! Geared people, armed to the teeth cringe in fear because thinking of zombies, while zeds are sneaking up - then munching their bones and using their precious NVG's as toothpicks.

1.7.0 --> Fucks given = 0

1.7.1 --> Fucks given = omgomgomgomgomgtheysawmeomgomgomgomg

EDIT: Oh dear. Missed the most important part:

I like!

If we spawn without gun' date=' you should apply the melee atk,

Note: Put on the top of list: Straighten zombies.

[/quote']

Fingers in the eyes! hahaha

I don't care much about the missing weapon, but I am angry that we don't start with food or drink anymore.

Started a new character, I already have an AK and a silenced M9, but only like 1 can of food, and a pepsi.

I don't care much about the missing weapon' date=' but I am angry that we don't start with food or drink anymore.

Started a new character, I already have an AK and a silenced M9, but only like 1 can of food, and a pepsi.

[/quote']

But food you can find in any house ; )

can't really tell if i like it or not until some things get hotfixed.kinda 50/50 right now

Very like,a lot of surprises in houses and after die need search gun.

Patch add tactics walk/run between zombie.

It`s awesome.

Oh HELL YES!

I love the new update, no noobs spawning with a Makarov and going on CoD sprees! No food and water to start off with.

This update just made all the carebears shit themselves! CRY MOAR! HAHAHAHAHAHH!

No because I'm stuck in a fukin glitch in the middle of nowhere and can't get off these stupid debug hills!!! :@

Google it, I think there is a solution!

died about 5 min after i installed and started playing 1.7.1 (bad luck), and spawned with no weapon or food. So there i was, all a fucking lone against the world with nothing but a flashlight, and it was a REALLY good gaming experience. Felt a sence of urgency and stress that comes with having no resources, and when i found food/water etc it gave me a bigger feeling of accomplishment knowing i started out with nothing.

Can't really speak for the other changes made, but that one was really great. Keep up the good work!