Sign in to follow this  
gimmie gear

WTF banned glitch? or what?

let me start off saying I DON'T CHEAT... sick of hearing it... I have played DayZ mod sense day one and

my First account gets banned for no reason.. couple months back with the 1494 blah blah ID.. well my 2nd account on DayZ mod just recently got Global banned again for no reason at all still saying Global ban for the first account GUID... when my 2nd account is completely different GUID..

so i have a couple questions to ask..

1. when a hacker ingame implements a script for you giving you ESP or no recoil will this get you banned because i have left servers when they give it to me.. when i have no control over it.

2. how do i change my GUID over from the first account when my 2nd one isnt banned at all, but its still coordination with the first GUID.

3. has anyone had this happen?

• Like 1

You don't get banned for no reason, sounds like you have replaced your key with your old (banned) one, probably by launching it via your old copy of OA.

1. No

2. Run OA as admin and it will update to that one.

Edited by smasht_AU

thanks.. ill try that but i uninstalled all my arma2 so im reinstalling on my new account thats not associated with my main account.. but

i dont know why its conflicting with the main one :\

Edited by gimmie gear

thanks.. ill try that but i uninstalled all my arma2 so im reinstalling on my new account thats not associated with my main account.. but

i dont know why its conflicting with the main one :\

Because the file containing your CD-key is still in your PC's registry.

well lets hope i can get rid of it before my 2nd account gets fucked.. i appreciate the help guys.

I dont get it.. i can still play on some main hive servers when im global banned.. it wont kick me..

but when i go to a diff server it shows that i am global banned it cant make its mind up.. and all the servers i play on whitelist or public it has gotcha-anti hack or Battleye.. lol Merry Christmas

Edited by gimmie gear