Sign in to follow this  
cofi0276

monky antihack

Can someone please give me the files for the server sided monky antihack that run on these servers:

DayZMe.NL (Reinvited.NL) - 37.251.20.161:2302

CA 24 - 64.40.106.206:2303

TheLaughingMan - 74.91.125.219:2402

Its time to take out the big guns...if you give them to me.

Monky Monitor is NOT an anticheat tool. It is in fact an malicious scripting exploit. Basically if anyone tried to log out after someone has run it, can sometimes just die instantly with some random message thrown up on screen, even pushing escape will sometimes insta-kill.

Edited by jaymacca

Monky Monitor is NOT an anticheat tool. It is in fact an malicious scripting exploit. Basically if anyone tried to log out after someone has run it, can sometimes just die instantly with some random message thrown up on screen, even pushing escape after someone has hit the server with it can kill you... not always, but that's basically what this shit does.... among other things.

The thing is that is blocks 90% or more hackers. There is simply to many hackers right now for the admins to manualy spectate and ban them. I would need at least 15 admins to get them all. And not to mention that there are many versions of monky monitor, some are good some are old and bad.

M0nky Monitor is in no way a hacker combating tool. If you want to combat hackers, go download a tool like Gotcha Antihax or just use BE filters

No, no... It is, I heard from an admin from Reinvited.nl that Monky made an anti cheat script, to literally, block all of the hackers from doing anything, don't quote me on this, I just heard from an admin from one of their servers. A private Anti Cheat.

Edited by Cryzark

The thing is that is blocks 90% or more hackers. There is simply to many hackers right now for the admins to manualy spectate and ban them. I would need at least 15 admins to get them all. And not to mention that there are many versions of monky monitor, some are good some are old and bad.

Yeah I've had nothing but bad experiences tied to this "tool" of sorts, it's dodgy to say the least.... basically when you loose countless characters that a lot of time and effort went into to something like this, then you start to wonder just how good it really is, I'm not an admin so my wits end is on another scale... your best anti-hack measure is to run a whitelisted server, script babies tend to not bother with those as all they want to do is play bad baby and it's to much effort to get whitelisted (as they fully expect to eventually loose their Arma II key)

Do a google search, there seems to be nothing but dodgy shit tied to it, I wouldn't bother if I were you.

No, no... It is, I heard from an admin from Reinvited.nl that Monky made an anti cheat script, to literally, block all of the hackers from doing anything, don't quote me on this, I just heard from an admin from one of their servers. A private Anti Cheat.

Can you please get me in contact with the admin? I need those files badly. The thing is that i have the script but a week ago monky did a server sided monky monitor.

Do a google search, there seems to be nothing but dodgy shit tied to it

Been running the antihack for weeks now and no legit player was harmed.

Edited by spaceman9000

Try doing a search in these forums for Monky Monitor. It's malicious, deleterious, spread by scripters and it doesn't prevent hacking.

Ask here for real advice.

OK, after commenting on this I went and joined my usual server to have a session, guess what - monky monitor (strange after commenting in this thread, let's just call it coincidence) - so far: Items gained not saving, incorrect stats - nothing, I repeat NOTHING is good or trust worthy about this, it's a malicious script through and through, if you see this pop up on your screen log the fuck off immediately as the server in question and those associated with it are have been injected and won't stop running it until restarted.

Somehow I feel baited by into this thread only to have monky monitor magically appear moments after posting when I decided to have a DayZ session.