Sign in to follow this  
futrpilot

Got DayZ, now I see this

Expansions: Arma 2 British Armed Forces.

Okay, I have Arma II and Arma II Operation Arrowhead, can I still play this game.

Thanks! I was wondering how those hackers got those SUV, but then I did some research and since DayZ servers allow PMC (Private Military Company), that's where they get there SUVS from!

Thanks for that post, now off to kill zombies.

@Camp Do I need Six Updated, and DayZ Commander?

You don't need either. But I use DayZ Commander. Six seemed kinda of... slow... to me.

I'm using ArmA II: Reinforcements (PMC + BAF) as a modification, just because it increases the textures of the clothing packs and L85, AS50, etc.

DayZ mod REQUIRES you to have Arma II and Arma II: Operation Arrowhead.

The additional expansion packs/DLC are not required. However with that said, DayZ is able to and does take a few things from the expansions if they are available such as Higher res textures, slightly different and more indepth detail on various objects.

I play DayZ with every available expansion/dlc installed, it does not conflict in any way with DayZ. Before someone points out to me that not all are needed, I have all of them for two reasons one: support the company behind Arma. Two: because I enjoy playing arma and having all the expansions adds more gameplay.