Sign in to follow this  
Ryan45ty

Dayz standalone system requirements and will my computer work?

Im excited for the standalone version (never played the mod or The WarZ) but im worried my graphics wont work on the game so im wondering if anyone knows what the requirements might be. I have 3200 graphics. Will i be able to run the standalone?

• Like 2

At the moment they have not mentioned the required graphics and specs for the standalone game, but everyone is still upgrading higher than average to be sure. I can't answer the second question for your graphics card, im still asking for assistance for mine. Sorry

apperantly they've tested it on a low end dodgy computer and got 50 frames, so im thinking it'll be less harsh on requirements :D keep your pc higher just incase though

apperantly they've tested it on a low end dodgy computer and got 50 frames, so im thinking it'll be less harsh on requirements :D keep your pc higher just incase though

Just wondering where you got this information from. (Please do not assume that I dont believe you, its just i dont want to gte my hopes up) I havn't heard of this anywhere and everyday i check for news on anything about it.

Could you paste the link please.

M4uler367

Radeon 3200? You mean the integrated card? Wow, I bet angry birds stutter on that.

Not everyone can offored a good computer.Please try not to be so ignorant. Edited by Ryan45ty

You can get a card 100x better for 50£ from ebay, £100 medium range. That's not expensive. If you've got a laptop then that's not my fault. Being ignorant is buying one of those computers with low end cards and then hoping to play next gen games on it.

Hey guys would a ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II 2GB OC with 12 gig ram and

Intel Core i7 3820 CPU be ok? Just for the mod I mean.