Sign in to follow this  
Farkinob

LF Partner/Group, friendly - North America

Résumé

Name: Farkinob

Sex: Male

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Gameplay Preference: Bandit

Details: I love hunting down prey... I'm not one of those campers that sit around on a roof for hours on end stuffing my face with cheetohs. I play the game and if I see a player or vehicle I will seize the oppurtunity

Experience: Been playing on and off since middle of August

Details: I know the game, how to fix vehicles, administer bloodpacks, hunt and cook animals, when you're sick, etc.

Tools Used to assist in gameplay: I frequently alt+tab or shift+tab to get a sneek peak at the map to check out strategic locations. I also frequently set waypoints via ingame map.

Prefered Weapons: Hatchet early game, AKM later on

Reasoning: Early game I use the hatchet to kill zombies since it's effectively a one-shot kill and can be very effective for sneaking up against unsuspected people. AKM I use later because it's reliable, easy to replace, and easy to find magazines

Preferred Method of Communication: Anything with a push-to-talk - hearing echos, coughs, dishes banging in the background is pretty hampering on gameplay when audio is very important.

Contact Information: For ease of convienence, steam (listed in signature), PM, or forum post here

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Final Note

Also - I am willing to play any DayZ map!! I take things seriously but not too seriously...

I don't like playing with clowns who shoot each other just because somebody stole beans out of their bag :).

I expect our team to be effective, effecient, mature, and most importantly fun - because at the end of the day DayZ is just a game.

I also have a very good eye... Example in Attach files of a dead body with a bandit running around.

Remember how to play "Where's Waldo" ;) ?

NOTICE

I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES APPROVE OF CHEATING, HACKING, DUPLICATING ITEMS OR EXPLOITING GAME MECHANICS THAT AREN'T BUGGED BY DEFAULT ((( For Instance the bike repair glitch is fine since there's no way around it ))) !!!

EVEN IF A HACKER KILLS YOU DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RESTART THE SERVER SO YOU CAN GET YOUR ITEMS AND/OR WEAPONS BACK FROM THE SAVED TENT! I DO NOT APPROVE OF ILLEGITIMATE MEANS OF OF OBTAINING WEAPONS/ITEMS AS I VIEW THIS AS RUINING THE FUN OF THE GAME. THANK YOU!

post-99394-0-15261300-1356298468_thumb.j

I'm interested in finding a group too.

18 male from central USA

steam: f1r3d3m0nz

edit: i added you on steam but didn't see your message so you deleted me...I'll try again once more tomorrow but after that I'll move on

Edited by GnostiC

room for 1 more?

steam: naizarak

18yr old chill dude from the west coast. ill play anything just looking for a fun and mature group

Naizarak, I think I added you on steam. Farkinob keeps ignoring me so I don't know what's up with that...

Hello my name is Morpe I am from a fairly new clan called Fallen Immortals we are looking for new players here is a link to a post on the dayz forum please fill out the form and then just join are teamspeak and talk to either Royale,Troy,or AiViA

You can join the clan here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/113555-fi-fallen-immortals-open-recruitment/#entry1073818