Is there any way we can donate towards the development of the standalone version? :)

Not really. They're supported by BIS now so don't need donations. When they were just a couple of guys working on the mod they always refused any financial help.

The best thing you can do is the same as for any game. When it's released, read up on it and if you like what you see then buy it!

• Like 1

Not really. They're supported by BIS now so don't need donations. When they were just a couple of guys working on the mod they always refused any financial help.

The best thing you can do is the same as for any game. When it's released, read up on it and if you like what you see then buy it!

Orrrr Derpy needs a new CPU... donate donate donate :D

• Like 1

You could donate to BwobBwub needs money foundation

Not a scam at all.

I hear "Fraggles Xmas Fund" is taking donations. I also met a nice Nigerian Prince online recently. He's a great guy and just needs your card details to transfer the monies.

• Like 1

I hear "Fraggles Xmas Fund" is taking donations. I also met a nice Nigerian Prince online recently. He's a great guy and just needs your card details to transfer the monies.

Ahh yes such a great guy, I mean yes there was a pigeon in my bank account with Bird Flu so naturally to keep my money safe i had to give them access to it, but nice nice people :D

• Like 1

Actually that's a good point, you could also grab yourself a sexy DaYZ hoodie, details are on the front page.

Dont forget the BIS Duo in a greek lockup, there's ways of assisting them I believe (if not cash then with a bit of your time)

• Like 1