Sign in to follow this  
mzltv

Incorrect DayZ code watermark

Hi all,

Installed 1.7.1 correctly as per Six Updater/Launcher. Some servers are giving me the watermark saying I'm running the incorrect DayZ code file?

Is this an issue server-side - as I'm definitely running the correct beta, DayZ files, etc...

bumpity bump bump!

anyone know what the 411 is with this issue?

same after the new update i have no debug menu no sound and the water mark at the backround

I'm only getting it on some servers... Few servers are letting me on without the above issues.

Bump..? Anyone know anything on this front?

same after the new update i have no debug menu no sound and the water mark at the backround

This.

We (SIX) could not reproduce the problem ourself, but have had a case in Skype yet. Even a full reinstall didn't help. The files were defnetly up to date.

My bet is on some strange server settings. Or maybe serveradmins allready patched to 1.7.1 but forgot the serverside patch? So the server still expects 1.7.0 while the mod on the server allready is 1.7.1 and serveradmins state that it's 1.7.1.

Not sure at all. Can't reproduce since I don't have any possibility to mess around with a server. :)