zantiago

U.B.C.S. DayZ Movie Project <In Production>

I just watched the first introduction you guys have made. I admire the fact you guys are taking on a project like this, when as you say, you have little recording experience.

My personal gripe with the video is that briefings are never done inside of helicopters when on the way to a mission. You wouldn't just pop the question "so what are we actually doing here?" mid way through a flight for a real mission.

I can also hear someone pressing what I would assume is a mechanical keyboard during the whole video. I'd suggest using push to talk on whatever voice chat program you use, and also on your recording software.

I just watched the first introduction you guys have made. I admire the fact you guys are taking on a project like this, when as you say, you have little recording experience.

My personal gripe with the video is that briefings are never done inside of helicopters when on the way to a mission. You wouldn't just pop the question "so what are we actually doing here?" mid way through a flight for a real mission.

I can also hear someone pressing what I would assume is a mechanical keyboard during the whole video. I'd suggest using push to talk on whatever voice chat program you use, and also on your recording software.

Yeah, we are re-doing the intro for it.

So no need to worry, that was just a teaser, but we didn't really feel that we did what we could with it, so we will be doing that again, however we will be revamping the whole thing pretty much.

And yeah, that is a mechanical keyboard you heard.

But we have come over those silly mistakes.

And we appreciate the feedback aswell.

The project as it stands now is in very good shape.

We have some really professional people we are working with now aswell, so thing's are really looking up for us, and we can't wait to be able to show all of you the first bit of our adventures.

Just have a bit of patience and thing's will be airing soon ;)

kind regards,

The production team

thanks for the comment, as none of us have any real experience in Script writing its all a learning process for us and these mistakes will creep up, i know when it comes to the actual episodes its self all these little mistakes will be ironed out.

Feedback is great and were all taking it in and learning from it.

• Like 1

Hello everyone.

I'm now back to present to you the Trailer for our upcomming series.

completely remade, and I hope you enjoy it.

The series is kicking into high gear, so expect episodes to be rolling out soon.

Our youtube channel is:

http://www.youtube.c...DAYZPRODUCTIONS

So head on over and take a look.

We won't promise you any time for when our episodes will be rolling out, as we want to use as much time as possible to get the content good enough for the community to watch.

So I thank everyone for the patience, and I will see you ingame.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Zantiago
  • Like 1

bump for fame.