DayZofDoom

UK#121 - DayZ of Doom! UTES PvP - Spawn with Full High Value kit !! - [Merged with UK#10] - Fast Paced & Fun PvP Action !! - Mk48/NV/RF/GPS/Coyote/Etc

What about all the items/tents on the Cherno map then? Kinda rude to just delete everything like that without any warnings

Unfortunately there is no way to transfer this map data between servers.

If people want to transfer the items from tents, we could arrange a time where the server will be switched back to Chernarus for a short while. The data is still stored, its just not being used at the moment.

If people want to transfer the items from tents, we could arrange a time where the server will be switched back to Chernarus for a short while. The data is still stored, its just not being used at the moment.

Actually yes you're correct. We could switch back to chernarus to let people equip items from their tents. Players can then server hop between the two servers until theyve moved their kit over, the two servers use the same shared vilayer private hive :)

Edited by -Panda

Tried Utes first time. Bloody deathmatch - killed 8 players within 5 mins and got shot in my arse. :) Never come back - senseless.

• Like 1

Tried Utes first time. Bloody deathmatch - killed 8 players within 5 mins and got shot in my arse. :) Never come back - senseless.

thats what Utes is all about :P Its just PvP with high value starting gear :P

Oh yeah mate. :) I could imagine what happens in WarZ. Pure PVP - no zombie-survival at all. :)

Yeah its different to the normal game. It's just supposed to be fun with no risks, time will tell if it becomes popular :)

The idea behind Utes really is solely for players to get straight in to PvP action on a small map. No need to hunt for weapons (unless you want an upgrade). There's no need for a WhiteList on the Utes PvP, it would be more beneficial to open the server to the public to increase the number of players. If a hacker come on and kills everyone, its not the end of the world, you will spawn again with high value gear. This should make a refreshing change to DayZ, being able to just log on to a server and begin hunting other players for fun straight away.

All whitelisted players from UK#121 should move over to UK#10 to continue playing Chernarus, all your GUID's will be added to the UK#10 WL. Thanks guys and I hope to see you on the servers. I can be found rubbing my panda ass on a tree, somewhere near Kamenka :D

Amazing! Our current Utes server is sorta dying.

Edit: You would be surprised at the amount of care bears on Utes.....

Edited by BCaused

Amazing! Our current Utes server is sorta dying.

Edit: You would be surprised at the amount of care bears on Utes.....

There wont be many care bears left once the Bandit Panda Bear starts killing them :D

We shall be moving back to Chernarus on this server so players of UK121 can transfer any existing kit/stashes from tents etc over to UK10 :)

Servers currently got some issues which we're trying to resolve. It keeps crashing when starting. Ive raised a support ticket and im on vilayer teamspeak now.

Will update when i know more.

Edited by -Panda

Some cool feedback from 2am when everyone's using their Night Vision goggles and killing people with Mk48's :D

utes2_zps5ebb1b31.jpg

** Server is back on Chernarus for 24-48 hours, this will allow all UK#121 players to get kit from their tents/vehicles and transfer it over to UK#10 - Zombie World **

(We use the same private hive when on Chernarus!) :)

Edited by -Panda

Hello there,

In game nick - EvilTeddyBear

Location - Sweden

Guid - d1171b0f965d318a3cbe790bd186d2cc

Trying to get a good server away from hackers :)

Played this for a little while last night, it was the best fun ive had in ages, even when i got slotted the first time (Timmay got me i think!) after being in it for 5 minutes, i couldnt wait to jump back in! Great!

Great fun.

Great people.

Just bloody GREAT!

Got to just before server restart, and i thought, sod it - im storming the airfield!

BANG!

Dont know who got me but i was laughing my ass off as it was just great fun. Im going back later tonight!!

• Like 1

Played this for a little while last night, it was the best fun ive had in ages, even when i got slotted the first time (Timmay got me i think!) after being in it for 5 minutes, i couldnt wait to jump back in! Great!

Great fun.

Great people.

Just bloody GREAT!

Got to just before server restart, and i thought, sod it - im storming the airfield!

BANG!

Dont know who got me but i was laughing my ass off as it was just great fun. Im going back later tonight!!

Excellent !! Server will be back on Utes PvP very soon !!!! The fun will continue !!!!!!

Excellent !! Server will be back on Utes PvP very soon !!!! The fun will continue !!!!!!

I got you while you were camping Panda :P You thought you headshot me and I killed you xD

I got you while you were camping Panda :P You thought you headshot me and I killed you xD

Panda camping? :o

panda_camping_by_sertacayd-d41l6ud_zpsd0aa52f7.jpg