DayZofDoom

UK#121 - DayZ of Doom! UTES PvP - Spawn with Full High Value kit !! - [Merged with UK#10] - Fast Paced & Fun PvP Action !! - Mk48/NV/RF/GPS/Coyote/Etc

Jenny yours and kvins are one short, could you have a quick check and let me know if they are correct. just adding the other one on now for Vix

Hi! I'm one of the players from UK#10 and would love to play on your server if the UK#10 will shut. So here is my WhiteList application:

Name: Nanoton

GUID: 8e83672a6f632dec061801709876edf0

• Like 2

Hi! I'm one of the players from UK#10 and would love to play on your server if the UK#10 will shut. So here is my WhiteList application:

Name: Nanoton

GUID: 8e83672a6f632dec061801709876edf0

All done dude
  • Like 1

Jenny yours and kvins are one short, could you have a quick check and let me know if they are correct. just adding the other one on now for Vix

idk if youre guid changes on another server but we used those guid's on another whitelisted server

idk if youre guid changes on another server but we used those guid's on another whitelisted server

I have put them in as thy are try joining but let me or "dayzofdoom" know if you have any trouble.

Name: mekk3

Guid: 8d330a3d4c11333a2f9e691dfc814b43

Edited by mekk3
  • Like 1

Did you guys type in my GUID correctly? It says I am not whitelisted and I checked my GUID and I am positive it is correct.

Did you guys type in my GUID correctly? It says I am not whitelisted and I checked my GUID and I am positive it is correct.

They should get back to you soon, i might be wrong but once you tried i think they can add you from there

• Like 1

In game name [RSB] Blood

Country of Origin England

GUID 3d40a834f9339d97b61761c867ecc829

These are the details we have for you, your guid has been copied from here. pleas check that it is correct and Ill have a check that its on the white list as it appears here. thanks.

In game name [RSB] Blood

Country of Origin England

GUID 3d40a834f9339d97b61761c867ecc829

These are the details we have for you, your guid has been copied from here. pleas check that it is correct and Ill have a check that its on the white list as it appears here. thanks.

Saw you attempt to join earlier, your GUID was 1 digit wrong. You are now on the whitelist

Ingame Name: LipCheader

GUID:eecb253933d99b1aa96422ce6b049d3e

Edited by LipCheader
  • Like 1

I think WL database merged with Uk#10. We can play Utes here and Chernorus on UK#10 with same community. No bad.

• Like 1

I think WL database merged with Uk#10. We can play Utes here and Chernorus on UK#10 with same community. No bad.

The idea behind Utes really is solely for players to get straight in to PvP action on a small map. No need to hunt for weapons (unless you want an upgrade). There's no need for a WhiteList on the Utes PvP, it would be more beneficial to open the server to the public to increase the number of players. If a hacker come on and kills everyone, its not the end of the world, you will spawn again with high value gear. This should make a refreshing change to DayZ, being able to just log on to a server and begin hunting other players for fun straight away.

All whitelisted players from UK#121 should move over to UK#10 to continue playing Chernarus, all your GUID's will be added to the UK#10 WL. Thanks guys and I hope to see you on the servers. I can be found rubbing my panda ass on a tree, somewhere near Kamenka :D

• Like 3

What about all the items/tents on the Cherno map then? Kinda rude to just delete everything like that without any warnings