Sign in to follow this  
Isador Akios

Calling all gamers of the British Variety! :D The N3UR0TIC Clan need you! :D

Hey ho gamers of the interwebs :L

My name is actually Pristine Christine IG and I am part of the N3UR0TIC Clan, a clan of international gamers that spends their days playing various P.C games of (mostly) conflict/ tactic related natures...

We are realtively small (numbering roughly 10 -13 members) and compromise of about a 4:1 american to british player base which, quite oddly, is why I am here writing this today...

We are looking for people (16+ minimum) in the GMT time zone who may be interested in joining a not too serious clan with a hell of a lot of freindly faces whilst also being able to play your faviroute games (including a hell of a lot of dayz once standalone is released) with a bunch of people you will more than easily be able to call your chums , palls, mates, gang (no ethnic stereotypes intended I swear!) or whatever you call them ... within the first few days *coughs hesitantly and continues

I think I have sold it to you enough so bellow is a list of games we play regularly BUT it must be noted that we love to try new things if they are free or relatively cheap (I mean come on... we are not all made of money!)

Le list:

Dayz , Sa-Matre's wasteland (Arma 2 mod)+ ANY Arma matches that seem fun , Minecraft and even a bit of Eve from time to time

Le Teamspeak adress: 24.15.144.181

Well thanks for reading the (suprisingly short) recruitment post for our clan... and I hope to see a few of you british chaps coming on very soon to say hello and what not ;D (Just to be clear... British...ness.... is not a requirement... come on if u fancy a look anyway but, to be clear ... american players wishing to come on should know that our peak time for your lot across the pond is about 9-10 pm GMT time :D )

Once again thanks for reading

Many Regards

Pristine Christine of the N3UR0TIC Clan

P.S: It is to be recommended you british chaps come along when the americans are online as there are not many bristish people who play atm but, hopefully, that will change once you guys start pileing in ;D

• Like 1

go for it man :D

But you are the one that is gonna make us decide if the 16+ rules is needed so... no pressure xD