WilliamE552

DayZ; Well that escalated quickly..

I'm sorry, but I have to say it. I hated this video. Here's why:

2) As others have pointed out, having to listen to your friend, Fatty McFat-Fat, shove god knows what into his mouth was just disturbing. Tell him to hold off on the snacks next time.

his mouth.

Good day.

That name calling imo was uncalled for. I agree it's not pleasant to here someone eating but calling them a fatty doesn't help the situation.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

I wasn't being sensitive :P

Well, I edited it anyway, just for you....and anyone else who wants to get all P.C. on me. :)

A_Typical_Noob..

As i've said before if you read the comments dude. This wasn't supposed to be as serious as planned, Also with the helicopter flight, The editing mucked up after upload. It took over 50 minutes to upload and yet after that I realised two clips never sped up. And yet neither did the music at the end start when I wanted it to start.

Also about the gear. I didn't record it as I thought there was no need. As I say, It was clips. Not a Lets Play. And hence the name, The expression I used I thought was necessary, Because this video was generally going to be about Patrolling the coast giving guys lifts as I AM and Admin on the server, I help people daily on it. Their is a starter kit on the server for an M16/Revolver well at the moment its an AS50 and UZI. But any who, back to the title.. As I said, We were originally going to patrol the coast and we over came a survivor. I drove by him to a safe distance as you all know Fresh Spawns are armed. As soon as he came near we set a perimeter around the URAL and I tried to type as fast as I could to get his attention to see if he wanted a lift. But nope, he drove off. In order to stop him firing at the "cockpit" shall we say was a step that needed to be taken into consideration. He did die. But as I say his gear was fresh after checking the body, Then he mysteriously spawned back next to us? And killed me? then eventually killed Jordan. On our way back with the helicopter we eventually found him but nor just him but 5 people, including a little bird, and huey. Fully armed.. Thats were it all escalated as I say this was only supposed to be a patrol.

I'm not going to bore you anymore.

But guys, Don't go mad about the eating.. I didn't even realise it nor did he until we uploaded it. You will always get haters no matter what, but it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, And i'm sorry if the eating disturbed you. All I can say as it won't happen again.

Sorry guys, Merry Christmas when it comes also!

A_Typical_Noob..

As i've said before if you read the comments dude. This wasn't supposed to be as serious as planned, Also with the helicopter flight, The editing mucked up after upload. It took over 50 minutes to upload and yet after that I realised two clips never sped up. And yet neither did the music at the end start when I wanted it to start.

Also about the gear. I didn't record it as I thought there was no need. As I say, It was clips. Not a Lets Play. And hence the name, The expression I used I thought was necessary, Because this video was generally going to be about Patrolling the coast giving guys lifts as I AM and Admin on the server, I help people daily on it. Their is a starter kit on the server for an M16/Revolver well at the moment its an AS50 and UZI. But any who, back to the title.. As I said, We were originally going to patrol the coast and we over came a survivor. I drove by him to a safe distance as you all know Fresh Spawns are armed. As soon as he came near we set a perimeter around the URAL and I tried to type as fast as I could to get his attention to see if he wanted a lift. But nope, he drove off. In order to stop him firing at the "cockpit" shall we say was a step that needed to be taken into consideration. He did die. But as I say his gear was fresh after checking the body, Then he mysteriously spawned back next to us? And killed me? then eventually killed Jordan. On our way back with the helicopter we eventually found him but nor just him but 5 people, including a little bird, and huey. Fully armed.. Thats were it all escalated as I say this was only supposed to be a patrol.

I'm not going to bore you anymore.

But guys, Don't go mad about the eating.. I didn't even realise it nor did he until we uploaded it. You will always get haters no matter what, but it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, And i'm sorry if the eating disturbed you. All I can say as it won't happen again.

Sorry guys, Merry Christmas when it comes also!

Don't take it personally man. I was just letting you know why I didn't enjoy the video. It wasn't meant to be a personal attack on you and I apologize if you perceived it as such. You don't have to explain anything to me, it's your video. Some people will like it, others will not. That's just the way it goes. No hard feelings, I hope.

Edited by A_Typical_Noob

Yeah no hard feelings bud, As you say you either like it or don't. Thanks for the feedback and I appreciate your apology!

why is everyone so obsessed with him being mature? let him have his fun, he's still young, he will learn to be mature over the years, no need to rush anything.

Melodramatic response...

can we keep the group love mentality on reddit please. if you post a vid then we have the right to criticize it. that's how the world works.

Very true, constructive criticism is something that's needed for everyone.

However, a few of the posts on here were a bit less than constructive and just attacking him and his friends cause they were kids. Which really does diddly squat for helping them make better videos.

• Like 1

Naiz? I didn't say you can't criticise the video? Anyone and everyone has the right to criticise my videos, Feedback is always amazing regardless if its bad or good!

As it will boost more idea's for the next video!