kleutscher

The 12 DayZ of Christmas Song

I do love your video but prefer my version of the song. Wish you would have contacted me to be a part of this Kleutscher. I knew Jack was going to do this but didn't realise it was a collaberation with others and I would have gladly sung a part for jack. And you guys know I did this over a week ago and you still didn't include me so I'm a bit depressed today.

Edited by zsc0pe

I do love your video but prefer my version of the song. Wish you would have contacted me to be a part of this Kleutscher. I knew Jack was going to do this but didn't realise it was a collaberation with others and I would have gladly sung a part for jack. And you guys know I did this over a week ago and you still didn't include me so I'm a bit depressed today.

Hey dont be depressed. Your song also turned out great!

To get a thing straight, I only made the visuals for this it was up to jack for the music and what his raw idea for the visuals where.

for me it was also a suprise till it was released who all the singer where. i only had the version with him only singing for editing.

I have to post here so I remember to listen to it later.

Penis.

Nice! Great job to everyone who collaborated!

Hey dont be depressed. Your song also turned out great!

To get a thing straight, I only made the visuals for this it was up to jack for the music and what his raw idea for the visuals where.

for me it was also a suprise till it was released who all the singer where. i only had the version with him only singing for editing.

well I wish Jack would respond to my numerous posts I've sent him. I mean I know someone can get too popular to see every message he receives but he always seems to be able to contact me when he wants to. Tell him I'd really like a chat with him next time you guys talk. Also can you message me I have some ideas to run by you.

Another well made video by you Kleutscher! Ah how I would love to be able to put time into my own videos, haha. Some new things in the video I didn't know was possible to do, really cool.