Sign in to follow this  
therickgrimes

Question about Customization

Hey all! First post, so dont be too hard on me here. But I have been watching a gameplay video from RedReloaded on Youtube, and I was interested in his ACU camo.

I know he got his headpiece from becoming a bandit, but how did he get the ACU pattern? Thank you for your answer! I look forward to getting this game, it looks spectacular.

Here is the video where his ACU's are shown

Well a normal server will not feature this camo but you have servers where they use custom gear , like camo's and custom weapons and such ... guess it's for you to find out which servers do ;)

you should check out the Day Z standalone due to be released somewhere first quarter in 2013 , this will feature better animations , custom gear , like headgear , different clothes, ect..

Ragna

Yeah, they used to have the ACUs but people were just killing everyone to get the camo gear rather than hunting down a ghillie suit.

That's why they toned it down to the headscarf only, don't want to encourage players to kill for a skin.

I really hope there's a Field Medic clothing set in the StandAlone, that'd be cool.

I really hope there's a Field Medic clothing set in the StandAlone, that'd be cool.

You just want to run around Chernarus in a thong bikini.

You just want to run around Chernarus in a thong bikini.

You just had to blow 'it', didn't you?